Recording tool – manual and auto only records first table in playlist

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    VPinKrusty
    Participant
      @vpinkrusty

Hello world,

the more my Vpin cab is played, the more I love PUPopper  :good:

Now I’d like to make everything nice and I started recording BG, PF and DMD instead of using downloaded content.

I don’t know why but the recording tool only likes to record the first table in my playlist (I only got one as root). When selecting a table and entering the menu to start recording using the frontend, PUPopper jumps back to the first table. At first this method worked fine but now this “strange” behavior popped up.

Even when using the auto record tool and selecting the desired tables, there is a good chance that the recording tool still starts the first table even if it is not selected.

Maybe I got lost in all the menu settings and somehow I unknowingly checked or unchecked an item responsible for this. But right now all I can do is to ask for a little assistance.

Any ideas?

Kind regards

VPinKrusty
      Participant
        @vpinkrusty

Hi,

the recording tool is working better now, since I understood that I better end the complete session by executing the corresponding .bat file after the tool has finished all jobs and has been closed.

Since then the recoding tool only records the choosen tables.

I’m pretty sure that this is somewhere mentioned in the wiki but there is a good chance that I did not read or understood it correctly  :whistle: .

Have a nice holiday season!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?