Remove Global favourites from front-end

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    altimeuler
    Participant
      @altimeuler

Hi !

I’m using PinUP Popper and it’s fantastic !

I’m having a little problem through. I saw in the wiki this line: Add/Remove favourites from front-end

I have no problem with adding the favourites, but how can I remove it ? I put my global favourites in my home, and I would like to be able to remove them directly from the front-end if possible. I saw that a glbfavdel.png exist. But I don’t know how to go to this entry in the menu. How can I remove favourites from the front-end ?

Also, is it possible to edit the menu and add/remove entries ?

Thank you :)

Altimeuler

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

in front-end.  when you select game-menu you have a wheel/option to ‘add-to-global’.   if game is already in global the wheel now says ‘remove from global’… easy peasy.

altimeuler
        Participant
          @altimeuler

Thank you for you answer.

I just tried and it’s working, and not working in the same time.

I have a playlist “Virtual Pinball X” with a sql command to show the VPX table. If I choose “add to global favourite”, then it appears in my home.

If I go back in my playlist “Virtual Pinball X”, I have the remove button for the table. But if I’m in the home list, the game appears (I choose to show only global favourites tables in my home, with the sql command you provide in your wiki). But from my home, the “remove global favourite” button does not appear, it’s the “add favourite button” again (and if I try it, the table appears twice).

Is it normal ? Or is it a probleme in my database ? (or else where).

Or perhaps, what I want to do is stupid and not possible…

Thank you :)

Altimeuler

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?