Retroflair full backglass

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    newtopinball78
    Participant
      @newtopinball78

Hello just tried to update the retroflair table to 1.22…pupdmd and dof are working and I changed script to enable custom settings and changed to 2 full lcd dmd but it always just shows as my standard dmd size wont use the full backglass. It just shows the old backglass. What am I missing?

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Hello just tried to update the retroflair table to 1.22…pupdmd and dof are working and I changed script to enable custom settings and changed to 2 full lcd dmd but it always just shows as my standard dmd size wont use the full backglass. It just shows the old backglass. What am I missing?

The table has a PUPDMD display with videos…they weren’t designed for the BG originally.

If you don’t have a dedicated 3rd LCD screen for your DMD…then you can make the pupdmd show up on the BG by editing the pup-pack using the pup-pack editor.

Then in the screens section, edit the CustomPos for DMD (1) screen, and add 2,0,0,100,100

That will tell pup to use the pup BG screens for the size and position of the PUPDMD.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        newtopinball78
        Participant
          @newtopinball78

Thanks Terry was confused but now I understand and your suggestion worked. Great table by the way dof and pup dmd are fantastic!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?