Rockmakers (Bally 1968)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wimkuijp
    Participant
      @wimkuijp

http://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=88289

Rockmakers was the first game I’d played in the seventies. It was also my first VP project in 2012.
      This is the upgrade to VPX4.
      Bally’s Rockmakers was released in August 1968. Design by Ted Zale and the artwork was made by Jerry Kelley. I met the guy in real during the Pinball Expo in Chicago in 1992.
      Thanks to Jan Izaks for the pictures of the German version. It was a lot of work to make everything in English. Specially the backglass.
      Have fun!

4 users thanked author for this post.
      bord
        @bord
        MembervipContributorModerator

Man, it rains Bally EMs over here lately. What a treat! Thanks for sharing.

Mister Transistor
        Participant
          @mistertransistor

Excellent job!  This is very similar to my first table ever, Bally Dixieland!  Same era and kind of a similar design.  Do you take requests?  :)  Someone did an old VP8 or earlier version of it, maybe someday someone will update that table to VP10 or do a reboot of it, perhaps.  It used to live at the Bigfoot Dairyland Fudge Store and Arcade in Lake Geneva, WI.

Also, BTW I’m not hearing bells for scoring on this, I get all the other sound effects, but no score bells.  Is that correct or am I missing something?  Thanks again for all the work, wonderful table!

The Loafer
          Participant
            @theloafer

FYI Dixieland: played one last October at the Ottawa Pinball show.  It’s fantastic, way ahead of the game for a pinball of that era as there is so much to do!

Rockmakers:  what a nice release, thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?