Rocky (Gottlieb 1982) backglass

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/rocky-gottlieb-1982-backglass/

Rocky (Gottlieb 1982) this is the movie backglass …ENJOY

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

This is a test of new upload option to “link” to Official download. I think it works @Wildman sorry to use your file as test but clicking download opens your release thread on vpu! this way people will still get push updates and will still download from vpu. Heck i could add VPU section or even add logo to section but all “uploads” would be linked to vpu files again its really just a link but prettier

Its really a pretty LINK that just makes more users aware of your Rocky Backglass and keeps file hosted on your preferred host.

again just testing the idea is all

for IOS and Android

Dark
          @dark
          vipMemberContributor

I think this is a good idea, bridge the gaps between sites and be more inclusive of all as opposed to segmented.  Will definitely make things more comprehensive for the average user.  Just might want to open communications with vpu/dazz to ensure they like the idea as well (I don’t see why not since it could only bring them more traffic).

Point being vpu has a large variety of exclusive backglass downloads among other exclusive downloads and it will be good for users to be able to be ‘linked’ to all available content from a one stop, as opposed to vpf which has consistently taken action to try and isolate and segment itself from other sites.

3dcreation

Dark
            @dark
            vipMemberContributor

Perhaps in time, since you show good faith in other sites, maybe they will show good faith in you and adopt something similar…..feels like a step in the right direction to me.

3dcreation

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

Well vpu does a great job providing links to other sites files on their landing page already. This is just same thing just different option. I don’t think vpf will ever link to any sites as that site feels they should be ONLY option. That is opposite of community is it not? Or does vpf have a list of external sites for users there? Not that I see

for IOS and Android

Onevox
              Participant
                @rooster

When I made a bunch of toppers I was still new to all this, I uploaded them all to VPU, with the intention of adding here, but it always got shoved aside. Would I be able to add them here as links? Or is that an admin role?

Onevox

outhere
                  @outhere
                  MemberContributorvipModerator

The way I read it you should be able to Put a link in the upload section and then becomes a post

Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

A link to a resource that is not hosted on the server – yes. So, that is basically the only difference. You still will have to get the first approval – but, after that it is something you can edit and take down if you feel you need to.

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

If you create a new upload as normal you will see the option to choose to upload file or “url” you need to choose the url option instead of uploading a file. You would still want to upload some sort of screenshot but the url would point to vpu release thread is all or wherever you host your file. Still needs approval like before and once approved push’s notification to all members that subscribed to that category or ever user that has app installed. So it’s good way to present the submission and still have it hosted on your preferred site! This really is a nice option for people.

for IOS and Android

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?