run PinUp as option

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Peter222
    Participant
      @swietlikowa

Hi

Is it possible to setup front end (Popper  or PinballX)  to be able run one table with Pup-Pack or classic mode (with traditional b2s backglass)?

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Sure. The easiest way. Make a second copy of the table – call it something else, and adjust.

Peter222
        Participant
          @swietlikowa

I thought about it too, but it’s not a very elegant solution. It’s a waste of disk space to duplicate the same thing… I’m just getting to know PinUp. I can see that there is an option “Alt-Run Modes” but I don’t know if it could be done with some script?

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Well. How many tables do you need to run in different modes ? If it was 400, then I guess it would make more sense to try to save some drive space.

NailBuster
              @nailbuster
              ModeratorMember

from wiki:  http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pinup_optional

when you’re new,  there’s no reason not to skim/read the entire wiki… its not that big, but will save you headaches for sure.

Peter222
              Participant
                @swietlikowa

Thank you NailBuster, this is what I was looking for! … I swear I will not ask any more questions before I read the Wiki from cover to cover;)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?