Scan lines vpx 10.6

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    newtopinball78
    Participant
      @newtopinball78

Hello I noticed some weird scan lines most noticeable on dark area of tables in vpx.  Very noticeable in g5k atm table. I see that there was an earlier post with the user switching back to a previous version of 10.6 that was having the same issue but I am on the latest vpx 3760 and was wondering why this is happening and is there any setting to offset this?? This is not happening in pbfx3.

The Loafer
      Participant
        @theloafer

93.276% of the time, weird graphical effects are the result of using outdated GPU drivers.  So on that note:

• what is your GPU?
        • What version are you using for GPU drivers?
        • In case it is something else, please post your VPX video preferences.
        newtopinball78
        Participant
          @newtopinball78

Hey…ok so I have the gtx 1060 6gb OC card with the 436.30 drivers from September 10 2019

Here are my settings

preferences

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Sounds familiar. Don’t remember, but, I’m pretty sure that it is fixed by disabling one of the options you’ve set in the upper right area of your prefs.

newtopinball78
            Participant
              @newtopinball78

Hey Thalamus tried everything with all settings unchecked and just the ones you mentioned unchecked.  Maybe it will get fixed in a future update?? I guess if it bothers me too much I can just go back to previous beta.

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

Might it be that the tables’ graphics settings is overriding ?

Kabs
                Participant
                  @kabs

I had this issue on my test system going back a few beta releases. It was particularly noticeable in the guns n roses table. However on my cab i didnt get this with the latest beta installed. I have no idea why it happened or why the system slightly less powerful in my cab didnt do it.

knightrider
                  Participant
                    @knightrdrx

happens to me to on all tables except Tales of the Arabian Nights.

I know 3592 is likely the latest one that clears these lines.

i have tried every single on after that. But I have a recent one so I can play the above table correctly for now.

I don’t really know what all the graphics cards settings should be..because maybe vpx video preferences and the nvidia conflict with a few.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?