This topic contains 186 replies, has 66 voices, and was last updated by  visualpinballfan 3 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 181 through 187 (of 187 total)
  • Author
     Drybonz 
    Participant

Apparently that is the artist, Greg Freres’, daughter… I read that the machine has several birthday wishes on various days.

CarnyPriest 
    Participant
     Siggi 
    Participant

Hallo nFozzy, i have send you a file on vpforums.

Please take a look.

Siggi

StevOz 
    Participant
    • Great recreation, thank you boys.

I know I’m a bit late to the party but it’s never too late for a bit of Elvira.

My desktop pov…mmm, can’t get attachments to work via phone?

Joker00058 
    Participant

A great table. I have been playing 1.43 and only had one odd thing happen. If the ball is not hit with enough force to make it up the right side ramp it will fall through the surface of the ramp and land on the playfield above the deadheads instead of rolling back down the ramp.

arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

A great table. I have been playing 1.43 and only had one odd thing happen. If the ball is not hit with enough force to make it up the right side ramp it will fall through the surface of the ramp and land on the playfield above the deadheads instead of rolling back down the ramp.

Its supposed to do that, see opening of right side ramp above dead heads.

Clipboard-1

visualpinballfan 
    Participant

hey there, has anyone had a problem locking a ball?? the issue i have is when the little flap opens the ball hits the flap and it falls back.  the ball needs to hit at the perfect angle for it to glide nicely in and lock.

Viewing 7 posts - 181 through 187 (of 187 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account