Scared Stiff PuPPack

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    yrplace18
    Participant
      @yrplace18

No I don’t and the res file seems to be set correctly. My display settings identify my BG as monitor #2 and that’s what the file shows as do several backups. No changes indicated in the file since Feb so I’m guessing the problem is elsewhere .

hawkeyez88
      Participant
        @hawkeyez88

Again this has nothing to do with the puppack, however, screen numbers in Windows don’t matter. If you alt tab while a game is playing and don’t see a b2s file anywhere, reregister the b2sservercom object.

yrplace18
        Participant
          @yrplace18

I’m afraid that while I am very good on a  Mac, my Windows skills are not good…… how do I reregister the b2sservercom object.

joeplainfield
          Participant
            @joeplainfield

Nicely done. Thank you. One of the better packs out there.

Draxonic
            Participant
              @draxonic

Anyone else finding that Scared Stiff has no Controller.Stop subroutine, so the PUPPack keeps playing?

I’ve tried adding the

Sub table1_Exit
              Controller.stop
              End Sub

…but that doesn’t seem to work either.

Any ideas?

byrneaar
              Participant
                @byrneaar

Anyone else have an issue where there beacons and strobes do not stop once activated?  This will continue for me until I exit the table.  This didn’t happen before I installed the puppack which I don’t even know how that would be possible.  Thanks!

David
                Participant
                  @badave2254

Nice job everything works great and I really like the floating scores.  Just wondering is there a way to get the spider wheel on the backglass?

hawkeyez88
                  Participant
                    @hawkeyez88

There isn’t a way at this time to get the spider on the backglass and the puppack working at the same time. Look at the installation tab and put the spider on your playfield if you haven’t done so already.

Tom Harmon
                    Participant
                      @tharm

with version 1.43, I get the web on the playfield but not the spider animation.. the pupPack is great!

bartzenegger
                      Participant
                        @bnelson4kc-rr-com

Hey guys really looking forward to playing this new pup pack! I’m sure it’s me being an idiot but I can’t believe everyone read through that entire script to find where to put the spider onto the playfield can someone give me a number line?  I went halfway through it in about died of old age !

Tom Harmon
                        Participant
                          @tharm

mine was line 105,  you can hit ctrl+F and find it but drop the =  1 as its not set that way by default

hawkeyez88
                          Participant
                            @hawkeyez88

It’s also in the installation tab – so, read that maybe?

bartzenegger
                            Participant
                              @bnelson4kc-rr-com

Thanks guys so much !

bartzenegger
                              Participant
                                @bnelson4kc-rr-com

Thanks again mine was in the 900 lines

hawkeyez88
                                Participant
                                  @hawkeyez88

Yeah depending on your version of the table it could be in various places – glad you found it! But that’s also why I put the exact line to change in the installation notes, so you don’t have to read through all the code, just search :)

Shoe71
                                  Participant
                                    @shoe71

I have the same issues as some other people have. Even with the correct setting in the script all I see is the spider web and no Spider.

Greynurse
                                    Participant
                                      @greynurse

Hi Guys. I’m a bit noobish when it comes to PUP. I’ve downloaded the PUP-pack, but what table do i run it with? I have nFozzy’s latest v1.43 table, but it’s not scripted to run PUP. Is there a standalone script I can insert into the current script? All a tad confusing. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Cheers,
                                      Nursie

hawkeyez88
                                      Participant
                                        @hawkeyez88

Do you run vpx in force exclusive fullscreen mode? I got the latest version of the table and am not having the issue you’re describing .. did you mess with the z-scale at all on the table?

hawkeyez88
                                        Participant
                                          @hawkeyez88

Hi Guys. I’m a bit noobish when it comes to PUP. I’ve downloaded the PUP-pack, but what table do i run it with? I have nFozzy’s latest v1.43 table, but it’s not scripted to run PUP. Is there a standalone script I can insert into the current script? All a tad confusing. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Cheers,

Nursie

Assuming you have pinupplayer setup correctly the table that you’re running doesn’t matter. It looks for a specific rom, in this case ss_15.

Greynurse
                                          Participant
                                            @greynurse

Thanks for the reply Hawkeye,

I’m running ss_15, but the PuP pack doesn’t want to play. However, I found a standalone script on the Nailbuster site and that seems to work. I’m getting the backglass, but the DMD stays hidden. That will do me for now.

Running PUP on a desktop is a bit of a waste and distracting to the gameplay. I think I’ll wait until I build a cab before I get serious about PUP. Still, I don’t mind dabbling on the desktop. as it never hurts to increase the learning curve. Thanks for your input.

Cheers,
                                            Nursie

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 62 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?