Scramble

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    roccodimarco
    Participant
      @roccodimarco

I just uploaded a WIP Tecnoplay Scramble playfield.  From my description:

Scramble Playfield by Tecnoplay.  I always have been intrigued by this machine.  It uses Zaccaria parts, and it blatantly steals Raven’s soundtrack, with some of its own tunes as well.  From what I gather, its a pretty rare machine, and there really isn’t much out there in terms of photos so I guessed on most of the pf.  This is def. a work in progress but I have taken it as far as I can.  It’s still in rough shape, but if some of you photoshop experts are bored and want a project, I gave you a nice head start on one!   I also attached the psd file so you can pick up where I left off.

The fonts are not correct, I just used what I had and close enough just to make a reference point.  Most of the field is hand drawn because I only had a few pictures to work with.  Again it’s in rough shape, but maybe it can help get another rare table in motion!   Heck, my Secret Service and Punk table ended up getting used and made so maybe this one has hope yet!  Enjoy!   One final note, I was unable to figure out what the big light in the middle of the playfield says.

Scramble

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?