Screen blinks when loading table + focus issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Soxbrother
    Participant
      @soxbrother

Hello,

When starting a table inside Pinup Popper, the screen blinks black for a split second.

Is there a solution to this ?

Or is it just because it has to switch between the playfield video and the loading video and therefore impossible to avoid ?

I hope there’s a solution.

I’m usig the latest version of Pinup Popper, I’ve made my own loading video, my graphics card is a Nvidia Geforce 1060 gtx 6GB

I’ve also read that the playfield video and loading video must have the same properties when it comes to “frames per second”

So I’ve made them the same, but it didn’t help.

Here’s a video of the  Screen Blink

Also a couple of times in the menu and also while loading the table, you can see the windows icon in the lower left corner.

Is there anyway that can be fixed ?

Can anyone help me with these problems ?

Thanks in advance,

Soxbrother

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

i’m pretty certain that you get that tv blink just by running the vpx editor/table without using any frontend.

run vpx without full screen exclusive and see if blink goes away…then you know that its a vpx/tv/gpu setting you need to focus on (not any frontend).

Soxbrother
        Participant
          @soxbrother

i’m pretty certain that you get that tv blink just by running the vpx editor/table without using any frontend.

run vpx without full screen exclusive and see if blink goes away…then you know that its a vpx/tv/gpu setting you need to focus on (not any frontend).

Thanks for the suggestion.

I’m going to look at it tomorrow.

That would mean that it’s fixable, because I don’t see that blink in the videos that I see on youtube of pinup popper.

Soxbrother
          Participant
            @soxbrother

I’ve started a table outside Pinup Popper and it doesn’t blink on startup and on exit.

I don’t have exclusive fullscreen checked in the settings.

Also if it were to blink it should happen instantly after starting a table,

because in pinup popper it blinks the moment I press play game.

My personal opinion is, that switching between the playfield video and the loading video is the cause.

Here are my Visual Pinball settings :

VPX settings

I’ll try with exclusive fullscreen “on”, maybe that fixes it.

Thanks in advance.

Soxbrother
            Participant
              @soxbrother

Exclusive fullscreen gives a black screen and after a while the table starts,

and when you exit the table the colors of the playfield video are all screwed up.

So enabeling “exclusive fullscreen” is definitely not the solution.

Update: I’ve replaced the playfield video, with a screenshot, but the blink remains.

goodGRIEFF76
              Participant
                @goodgrieff76

I also have the blink, but not upon table load, but table close.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?