Seawitch (Stern 1980) [bord]

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Mike DA Spike
    Participant
      @mikedaspike

Wow ! It feels like Christmas in the middle of the summer (well . beside the rain in the NL )
      Thank you very much for this photo realistic version !
      I really don’t know how you guys do it, but you make the community very happy with this !

sheltemke
      Participant
        @sheltemke

I really don’t know how you guys do it

Well at this time you can watch exactly how he did it ;) He showed in videos step by step.

-RpT
        Participant
          @rpt

Amazing, thanks as always!

Appreciate the videos too, will be very interested to see how the magic happens.

Mike DA Spike
          Participant
            @mikedaspike

I really don’t know how you guys do it

Well at this time you can watch exactly how he did it ;) He showed in videos step by step.

Yup. Saw the videos on the forum part, but thats too complicated for me. If a magician shows his trick, I can understand what is happening, but I cannot reproduce the trick (maybe because my wife is to big to fit in those small boxes they use. Jk).

I know alot about computers and can program a bit as well, but visuall stuff is really nothing for me.

joeplainfield
            Participant
              @joeplainfield

Bord, thanks for putting the effort into this. Everything amazing , especially the lighting

bord
                @bord
                MembervipContributorModerator

(maybe because my wife is to big to fit in those small boxes they use. Jk).

LOL

naeromagus
                Participant
                  @naeromagus

And my hats off to you! *and the rest of the contributions. Played the Wip. Can’t wait to try this out tonight. The real sound samples coupled with DOF. Make me want ssf terrible

The Loafer
                  Participant
                    @theloafer

(maybe because my wife is to big to fit in those small boxes they use. Jk).

LOL

Yeah putting JK would not save me from her wrath. You are a brave (and potentially dead) man Mike! LOL

kds70
                    Participant
                      @kds70

@bord … my right bumper doesn´t work with DOF. So i´ve took those seawitch manual / schematics and noticed, that the right bumper needs to be switch / solenoid 14 (not 11).

Sub sw11_Hit
                      vpmTimer.PulseSw 14

Works now … :mail:

seatwitch-schematics

Next step will be the not working left target bank (DOF), back later with results (found it; reason is DOF Config. DOF 10 toy config for the left bumper config isn´t filled completely as it is for the left bumper in the 8 toy config.

Back on cab playing this awesome table release; once more thanks for it :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

2 users thanked author for this post.
                      Teahaus
                      Participant
                        @teahaus

Another beautiful table Adrian. I think you warrant your own folder now on my cab since I think I have every table you’ve done or been involved in……a great way to show off the vpin to my ‘real’ pinball friends!! Thanks again for all the work and to everyone involved.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        bord
                          @bord

Updated table to 1.0a w/ the fix from @kds70. Thanks! Easy fix if you want to DIY.

vogliadicane
                          Participant
                            @vogliadicane

late to the party, but again @Bord so great, what you did here, love the flapping metal and and and…

This table is a great chance to overcome a personal so so terrible trauma. ;)

Met the real table only once: On vacation in Italy when I was a boy and my dad didn’t allow me to play it. Cured now, so thanks for the therapy.

bord
                              @bord

late to the party, but again @Bord so great, what you did here, love the flapping metal and and and…

This table is a great chance to overcome a personal so so terrible trauma. ;)

Met the real table only once: On vacation in Italy when I was a boy and my dad didn’t allow me to play it. Cured now, so thanks for the therapy.

@vogliadicane
                              , glad you’re whole again. :good: Thanks for the kind words.

Mark70
                              Participant
                                @mark70

Thanks a lot for sharing the fantastic result of tons of work!
                                It was also very interesting to follow the wip thread and watch the videos.
                                Top-notch table!

bord
                                  @bord

Thanks a lot for sharing the fantastic result of tons of work!

It was also very interesting to follow the wip thread and watch the videos.

Top-notch table!

Thanks, @mark70. Glad the videos were interesting. It started out as a good way to enjoy my morning pandemic coffee but by the 30th video I was pretty sorry I had committed to it. Should have stuck with watching cooking videos before work.

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                  Siggi
                                  Participant
                                    @siggi

Thank you for this amazing table.

Saw your videos on youtube, thanx for sharing them too.

It’s woderful to have a look at you work.

I wish i had your blender skills, but this will never happen. :cry:

STAT
                                    Participant
                                      @stefanaustria
                                      MemberContributor

Very nice @bord thank you !

IMG_20200703_122725

rgarriott
                                      Participant
                                        @rgarriott

Looks awesome Bord!!!!!!  And really enjoyed watching the build process, keep up the excellent work.

Slydog43
                                        Participant
                                          @slydog43

Incredible.  I have no sounds on this or my other seawitch versions, any ideas?

Sorry I’m a moron, Had Windows sound going to a monitor instead of Mobo output.  Carry on, sorry

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus
                                            ContributorMemberModerator

@slydog43 : Except ?

• deleting nvram
                                            • verifying rom
                                            • reset table to default if above doesn’t work ( wiki )

No. Or, if you are still having issues hitting this this point in the list – ask a friend for a copy of registry hive, nvram and rom.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?