seems people are missing this info for new VPM

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    newjersey
    Participant
      @newjersey

thank you guys, very much.
      you are genius.
      there were actually a few rom’s that didn’t have the check for show DMD / display window.

by the way, if i try to use external DMD (dll) then the whole thing crashes, so i wouldn’t use that one anymore :)

Jesperpark
      Participant
        @jesperpark

Glad it worked out.

The image i attached was Carnypriests screenshot from the vpuniverse download, so most likely how he runs his setup.  Was just more of a visual thing to show what you were looking for

CarnyPriest
        Participant
          @carnypriest

When you start the table in question, then hit F1, this screen should come up for you. Make sure the Show DMD/Display Window is checked like above. If you need to make changes then restart the table I’m no expert but can’t hurt to try

Yes, this is just a screenshot of the Settings dialog. It is not meant to be a recommendation for how anyone else should configure their setup. There are a lot of options and it is worth trying to adjust the settings from the default. You might find a setting you like better or provides better performance for your specific hardware setup.

freneticamnesic
            @freneticamnesic
            vipModeratorMember

cheerio

Punch it!

vogliadicane
            Participant
              @vogliadicane

xmen from xmn_ to xmen_ 

I think, that is not correct, at least i already had old ROM files named xmen_ AND it worked the other way round for my PM5 table (which had stopped working after I updated VPM).

The downside: I also have a VPX X-Men table and it did NOT work, regardless how I renamed and changed the script. So, can anybody shed some light on this, please?

vogliadicane
              Participant
                @vogliadicane

I think the PM5 version of Avengers is actually pretty good and plays well. I also noticed that xmen should be xmen_ to renamed to xmn_. One thing I have noticed with this new VPM build that while VPX tables are stable, some of my older PM5 tables now when launching in PinballX will crash at launch. Avengers, Tron, Xmen etc will sometimes crash where on the previous smaller VPM build they were rock solid. I am using the accelerated plunger PM5 build. Anyone else having similar issues with the older tables crashing since updating and what PM5.exe are you using if everything is rock solid on boot up?

ok saw this too late :scratch:

@Paulo
                Carvalho: is it a FS PM5 version? Only found a PM2 version at VPU, maybe you can point me to the direction, where to find it.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?