Selling VPX tables

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    ninuzzu
    Participant
      @ninuzzu
      vipMember

Someone pointed me at this:

http://www.ebay.it/itm/152529681441

Several tables are selled, this shit will never stop.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Deluxe version! :( we need a dislike button.  Sad stuff

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

ICPjuggla
          @icpjuggla
          MembervipModerator

It breaks my heart to see crap like this!

This is one of the few reasons why I’ve made my decision to no longer work on tables!

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Not in U.S I can’t log in to report it can I?

for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
              @hauntfreaks
              vipContributorMember

the world is full of no talent fucks, with no basic ethics….
              heres an example, I designed this bezel …. and clearly point out its not to be sold….

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2205100 <——My design I posted on thingiverse

Below is some POS selling it on Ebay and etsy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/pi-Zero-NES-cart-Custom-Bezel-Raspberry-Pi-Cartridge-PiCart-/172648840960?nma=true&si=EgDUUQgZqi3CzNm4Zz7En5yKeFI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

https://www.etsy.com/listing/526813565/pi-cart-bezel?ref=shop_home_active_2

1 user thanked author for this post.
              Jesperpark
              Participant
                @jesperpark

Just sad, realistically every author/contributor here works for a simple “thanks” and now guys want to make money off that as well.

Just kills me some of the quotes from the add:

Visual Pinball X COLLECTION 2017+ Server Update 1 year!

In addition to this pack access for ONE YEAR to Update server. Updated weekly with all the new releases (only the best tables selected, tested, personally configured), released new tables, update tables already present, sw update necessary released later this year. In short, everything you need to expand and keep up to date your collection!
                The content is not quantifiable, there may be dozens of new or little, it depends on the developers. To date as many as 30 new tables and revisited not part of the basic collection and coming many more!

The material included is OPEN SOURCE. NOT PROVIDE 
                SUPPORT AFTER SALES OF ANY KIND. BUY ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING.
                arconovum
                Participant
                  @nicholaschristopher
                  MemberContributor

Yeah I have seen this stuff all over ebay…I didn’t say anything I thought you guys knew about it already.. As VisualPinball improves so do the tables and so increases the interest in it.. no getting around that.. and its fight you can’t win.

rothbauerw
                    @rothbauerw
                    ModeratorContributorMembervip

I bought this table.  It really isn’t any better than the one you can get for free.   :unsure:

I can’t control this kind of thing and I don’t let it get to me or stop me from doing something I really enjoy.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

the world is full of no talent fucks, with no basic ethics…. heres an example, I designed this bezel …. and clearly point out its not to be sold…. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2205100 <——My design I posted on thingiverse Below is some POS selling it on Ebay and etsy http://www.ebay.com/itm/pi-Zero-NES-cart-Custom-Bezel-Raspberry-Pi-Cartridge-PiCart-/172648840960?nma=true&si=EgDUUQgZqi3CzNm4Zz7En5yKeFI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 https://www.etsy.com/listing/526813565/pi-cart-bezel?ref=shop_home_active_2

Does that price include HOT GLUE?

for IOS and Android

Scooby
                      Participant
                        @scooby

As shitty as it is that these people are trying to make money from other’s hard work, I hope that the folks that frequent these forums will feel similar to Roth above.  Those of us that come to these forums seem truly interested in pinball and just good clean banter.

I greatly appreciate everything you guys do and for making this a fun hobby and place to chat up our love for pinball.

ozg
                        Participant
                          @netweight

Shocker, now everyone knows how the movie industry feels (game, music, art, book publishing or any industry where your works can be sent or made digital) and so on. But I do agree with all of you that it totally sucks, because I appreciate all of the hard work and I also look forward to when a table will be completed.

HF, you had to see that one coming. You’re like the two guys that started Facebook (hey, look at my stuff), then someone else steals another great idea. Just a shame that being nice or helpful in this world doesn’t get you very far. With 99.9% of the world, it’s all about the money.

People always get mad at me for what I say (could really care less). My point is that even with it being FREE or making money, people still might not be so happy. Example, all of the builders made the Metallica Premium Monsters table (it’s a hobby or whatever) and you give the product away for free, great (because I couldn’t play it on my PC otherwise, so thank you). But even for free, I bet if you wrote Stern and said to them, hey look what I made with your property and I give it to everyone in the world for free. Stern most likely wouldn’t be as ecstatic as you. Then for someone to turn around and sell the copyrighted property as the person above on Ebay, is just unreal. I’m glad that Stern and others let these sites exist, maybe they have better things to do besides worrying about all of us.

arconovum
                          Participant
                            @nicholaschristopher
                            MemberContributor

With 99.9% of the world, it’s all about the money.

Funny last time I heard it was 1% all they care about is money, and 99% scrounging for money!

BorgDog
                            Participant
                              @borgdog
                              MemberContributorvip

I feel really sad about this, none of my tables were listed  :-(  must not be an em or early ss fan.  :negative:

Drybonz
                              Participant
                                @drybonz

Why would somebody pay for this in the first place?  They are free and not even hard to find.

I see some things on ebay and think, man I hope nobody actually bid on that or bought it.

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

People think it’s so hard to install so they buy these dvd’s or packaged downloads and think it’s easier… I just updated my cab was 7 months behind and sure it took a few evenings but jeez it’s not hard to do!

@borgdog
                                  I don’t think I saw humpty or herc on list either! Lmao :(

these people that actually go through the learning process love this hobby! I’ve talked many people through the steps and when they get it they stick around and contribute! And why is it always over seas this happens? Seems like it anyways besides vpcabs and virtua pin doing it here :( that’s another topic

********************************************************
                                  for IOS and Android

********************************************************

ozg
                                  Participant
                                    @netweight

I feel really sad about this, none of my tables were listed :-( must not be an em or early ss fan. :negative:

Hahahaha, too funny, (pats on back) it’ll be ok. If you look under his old Ebay feedback of buyers, there’s a 25GB of virtual pinball tables for 25 euros from Ebay user randr.

freneticamnesic
                                      @freneticamnesic
                                      vipModeratorMember

This is a bummer. I don’t know what bums me out more, that this happened, or that I’m not surprised it happened.

Punch it!

freneticamnesic
                                        @freneticamnesic
                                        vipModeratorMember

Shit man look at the feedback, this guy is making some fuckin money

Punch it!

ozg
                                        Participant
                                          @netweight

Shit man look at the feedback, this guy is making some fuckin money

He’s made about $150.00, I just checked and anyone with an Ebay account could report this person because he sells/ships worldwide. Randr was wondering about reporting this person earlier and thought that he couldn’t use his Ebay account, but guess what, you can. I don’t have an Ebay account anymore or I would do it tonight.

freneticamnesic
                                            @freneticamnesic
                                            vipModeratorMember

$150 is more than I’ve made doing this :)

Don’t audit that statement.

Punch it!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 95 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?