Selling VPX tables

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    ozg
    Participant
      @netweight

Translate the monsterbash page Tom wrote about banned Italian user Sephir. Looking at the dates when registered, I’m quite sure we’re talking about one and the same.

Thanks, I didn’t know that linked to a summary from Tom. Yep, Youtube was a dead giveaway, LMAO, at least try to be a quiet thief.

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Banned Sephir here as well. Maybe he will email and explain his stupidity!

Though remember Tom Tower was also banned from VPF for selling DVD’s and look at Tom now! He has become a good contributor. So maybe this guy just didn’t have a clue like Tom Tower when he first showed up?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
          @hauntfreaks
          vipContributorMember

is this Sephir just a leech or does he have more skills other than stealing other people’s stuff??

ozg
          Participant
            @netweight

What, pirated DVD of Top Gun and such (not gay guys playing pinball, I think they were playing pinball, anyway), LMAO. That kid has some balls selling VP tables though, makes a couple of Youtube vids, gets an Ebay and Paypal account, well he already had those. But then to throw Microsoft Pinball FX2 into the mix, that he probably got from Skidrow, it all just makes me shake my head. Not to add, AC/DC, Metallica, TWD and other machines by Stern.

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

@ozg not movies. he was selling vp too :wacko:

for IOS and Android

ozg
              Participant
                @netweight

Maybe this was his cousin in Italy and Tom is shaking him down for 60% of the cut. He wouldn’t pay up so Tom banned him. You never know people like you think you do, Hahahaha. Selling stuff that’s not yours usually isn’t a good idea. I didn’t know that about Tom.

SAMBuild_r4284

VPX_3_beta_rev3086

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

my point is VPF instantly banned Tom for selling VP DVD’s while I didn’t ban Tom here. Maybe give this Sephir guy a chance? I don’t know the guy but perhaps he is just not understanding its wrong to do? Tom figured it out and we all benefit from his work now! so maybe this guy could be same?

for IOS and Android

freneticamnesic
                    @freneticamnesic
                    vipModeratorMember

Nuts. It’s all nuts.

Punch it!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    Tom Tower
                    Spectator
                      @tomtower
                      vip

Maybe this was his cousin in Italy and Tom is shaking him down for 60% of the cut. He wouldn’t pay up so Tom banned him. You never know people like you think you do, Hahahaha. Selling stuff that’s not yours usually isn’t a good idea. I didn’t know that about Tom. SAMBuild_r4284 VPX_3_beta_rev3086

Hi Ozg, could you explane me better?

thanks

ozg
                      Participant
                        @netweight

It’s not personal, I was just being sarcastic, sorry if it offended you Tom.

Tom Tower
                        Spectator
                          @tomtower
                          vip

and you Randr could you explane this?

Tom Tower
                          Spectator
                            @tomtower
                            vip

BTW you guys are really funny, lol, lmao!!!!!  :yes:

E tu Randr, (scrivo in italiano, poi usate il traduttore)
                            spiega gentilmente perché sono mesi che non rispondi più ai miei messaggi privati, e perché appena hai potuto mi hai richiamato in causa per la questione dei DVD?

sei veramente un gentiluomo, grazie  :good:

Ma non ti preoccupare più, monsterbashpincab chiude, ora puoi essere il dominatore dell’universo, bravo  :good:

ozg
                            Participant
                              @netweight

Take it with a grain of salt, it was about the guy selling VP tables on Ebay and that he also lives in Italy. Randr speaks well of you, no harm was intended.

ninuzzu
                              Participant
                                @ninuzzu
                                vipMember

The sephir guy was not INSTANTLY banned, think twice before attacking people.

He still thinks he’s right to sell HIS work, hours and hours of configurations (and work), can , in his opinion, justify the listings.

He also said he doesn’t advertise HIS work on the sites, so he ‘s OK .  He also personally attacked me after I commented one of his youtube videos, saying that I’m the only one disappointed by his behaviour; he then asked the names of the “disappointed people “,  because he thinks I’m the only one :)

HauntFreaks
                                  @hauntfreaks
                                  vipContributorMember

what games did this Sephir fella make??….

ozg
                                  Participant
                                    @netweight

Who’s attacking who and you are the only one, well not really, LOL. Plus, now Tom is mad and talking about closing his website, seriously, what happened in one day of joking around. People are losing their marbles over nothing.

Ninuzzu, that guy can piss off, he’s lucky that Microsoft doesn’t come after him for pirating their Pinball FX2 tables. He doesn’t own or have rights to a damn thing, no matter what he thinks. You should tell him to write Stern and explain to them about “all of his work”.

As I sit here banging my head against the wall because most of the human race is stupid.

Thalamus
                                      @thalamus
                                      ContributorMemberModerator

@ozg I understand and respect that we are two different persons with different life experiences, upbringing etc. But, I feel I’m in the right when I tell you that you need to learn to speak to people in a whole different way. Especially you need to consider that there are people that read these forums where their native language isn’t English and that posts where you try to be witty in very easily misinterpreted. I can read between the lines that you didn’t mean anything bad, so, I’m not angry at you per. say. Please be more careful making such post – especially if you mention someone that maybe need to resolve to a translator from time to time.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

@ninuzzu I think the guy now knows more then you were upset about his selling the stuff!

problem is he is probably already signed back up under a new username and we won’t know who he is now.

Tom Ozg was joking and it was funny settle down jeezus!

********************************************************
                                        for IOS and Android

Tom Tower
                                        Spectator
                                          @tomtower
                                          vip

Randr non parlare con me pubblicamente, non lo fai in privato quindi non farlo nemmeno pubblicamente solo per mostrati buono.

Sono mesi che non rispondi ai miei messaggi privati, e ora fai il simpatico, smettila, sei un uomo falso.

PS: il vostro senso dell’umorismo fa schifo.

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

@tom tower I’ve never been anything but complimentary of the work you do. Your one of the best! That’s my point about this other guy.

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 95 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?