Sesame Street Pinball

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    ninjafu
    Participant
      @ninjafu

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/sesame-street-pinball/

*EDIT REVISION 1.5*
      Table graphics re-work. Added lots of visuals to plastics and a bunch more songs. Removed the old Playboy rom sounds and overall…just a happy little pinball table.

Something is clearly wrong with me. I am VERY new to visual pinball, as in month and a half at this point. But I love it, and am just finishing up a cabinet. This got me thinking…might I be able to reskin an existing table?!? And if so…where to start!

I decided if I was going to try this, I would want to make it very different from the original, and so…without further adieu (and after 3 days of work!!) I present to you my Playboy to Sesame Street conversion!

Of course being a re-skin this could not have been done without the work of the previous authors (as without them there would BE no table to re-skin!)

Rebuild by: GoldChicco & HiRez00
      Original Table Authors: ICPjuggla & gtxjoe
      Based on Original VPX table: Gemini by BorgDog

rom required for this table is playboyb.zip (not included for legal reasons)

All music files need to be extracted into your viusualpinballmusic folder
      (so it should look like visualpinballmusicSesameStreet when done)

Also of note is the music is set to play in a random order, but you can skip (or stop) the music with your magnasave buttons. *While table is active during gameplay, you can change the music track by pressing the RIGHT MAGNASAVE. You can press the LEFT MAGNASAVE at any time to TURN OFF the current music track completely.*

I’ve included the backglass file as well, but again, I’ve never done anything like this before so please excuse the quality produced. I’ve learned a fair bit and this would be so much easier if I decide to ever do another. I’ve included a video link here (assuming it works) so you’ll know what you’re getting.

Enjoy! And if you do feel free to let me know as it may motivate me to try other stuffs :D

Total of 41 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      AndyMcDandyCDN
      Participant
        @andymcdandycdn

Can’t wait to try it out.  Ty.

jogrady7
        Participant
          @jogrady7

re: “Something is clearly wrong with me”.  Can’t say I disagree with you.  Using the Playboy ROM for a kids table.  Guess the children need to learn at some point.  Anyway, nice effort on first attempt. Thanks for doing this!  Here’s a wheel

2 users thanked author for this post.
          Bert Toni
          Participant
            @berttoni

This looks like fun :)   Thanxxx :-)

ninjafu
            Participant
              @ninjafu

re: “Something is clearly wrong with me”. Can’t say I disagree with you. Using the Playboy ROM for a kids table. Guess the children need to learn at some point. Anyway, nice effort on first attempt. Thanks for doing this! Here’s a wheel

Invention my dear friend, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation and 2% butter. All I was trying to do was change a table to the most extreme opposite of what it started out as. I assure you the rom itself is not as filthy as you may imagine :D

AND thank YOU very much for the wheel!

0Cool
              Participant
                @0cool

Looks like fun! Nice details, Ninjafu. Thanks for sharing!! :good: :good: :good:

licwip
                Participant
                  @licwip

Thanks, ninjafu! This looks cool.

I should know this but I don’t: how do I turn off the Playboy chimes, so that I only hear the Sesame Street music?

hotpepper
                  Participant
                    @hotpepper

Very cool table. Thanks!

movieguru
                    Participant
                      @movieguru

Very Nice Table.. Thank you for making it.. Here is another wheel I made..Sesame-Street-Original-2020

2 users thanked author for this post.
                      Siggi
                      Participant
                        @siggi

Really good for a first Mod.

I would love to see more of your work.

Thanks

JR
                        Participant
                          @jfr1

Very creative!

ninjafu
                          Participant
                            @ninjafu

Very Nice Table.. Thank you for making it.. Here is another wheel I made..Sesame-Street-Original-2020

That is a fantastic wheel! Well done! And thank you very much for the kind words movieguru <3

1 user thanked author for this post.
                            robertms
                            Participant
                              @mophead

You turned Playboy into Sesame Street?? What’s next, Penthouse into Barney? Lol, just kidding, nice effort thanks for sharing..

thefuse001
                              Participant
                                @thefuse001

your an aussie for sure…”bobs your uncle”….

the table is awesome,works very well,great first effort.greets from the gold coast!

phenom
                                Participant
                                  @phenom

ninjafu  thanks for sharing your work great job!!

ninjafu
                                  Participant
                                    @ninjafu

Thanks, ninjafu! This looks cool.

I should know this but I don’t: how do I turn off the Playboy chimes, so that I only hear the Sesame Street music?

I’ve looked for an easy way, and again…total newbie here, but I’m not seeing anything. I can go into the script file and manually rem out all the sounds but that’s no small or easy task. HOPEFULLY someone more experienced has a solution, and if so I’d love to hear it!

ninjafu
                                    Participant
                                      @ninjafu

Really good for a first Mod.

I would love to see more of your work.

Thanks

I’m already stewing on a few different ideas, and thank you for your kind words Siggi :D

ninjafu
                                      Participant
                                        @ninjafu

You turned Playboy into Sesame Street?? What’s next, Penthouse into Barney? Lol, just kidding, nice effort thanks for sharing..

…sounds like a challenge ;) , although I’m not sure I could take the Barney music lol – thanks robertms

ninjafu
                                        Participant
                                          @ninjafu

your an aussie for sure…”bobs your uncle”….

the table is awesome,works very well,great first effort.greets from the gold coast!

Maybe Australian in my heart, but otherwise I’m Canadian through and through thefuse001 – and thank you very much :D

cdvaight
                                          Participant
                                            @cdvaight

I said this once before… It takes most men years to go from Sesame Street to Playboy.. You not only did it in a month and a half but backwards. Strangely enough I relate with that as I have a 12 year old sense of humor that is trapped in a 46 year old body.

Thanks for the mod, grabbed for my nieces!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?