Sesame Street Pinball

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Goldchicco
    Participant
      @goldchicco

@ninjafu

I won’t be the guy that crush the party, specially since this table is direct to kids or families spending quality time with the young one around the pinball table.

I let this table slide for few days, specially the weekend, so families can have fun with it.

I already worked on Descendants and I am involved in the next release of  TROLLS.

HOWEVER I DID NOT RECEIVED any request to mod this table or Hi-Rez00, he  just confirmed the same thing.

I did not downloaded the table to check if this is mine and 32assassin and Hi_Rez00 table, but 32assassin should be credited too, since he got a great part in rebuilding this table from the previous version.

I will never say no to Kids\Family theme tables or to have one of my release(s)  re-skin, but in the future I will really appreciate if I will get contacted first – specially for tables where I worked with others.

All my tables have Permission to Mod: Yes with Approval and there is a reason for that.

I even asked –  in the past –  permission to bring tables from vp9 to VPX to that ones that  were set as FREE TO MOD……..free to mod not converting from one system to another and I would like to keep it this way when is one of my release(s).

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Goldchicco.
      ninjafu
      Participant
        @ninjafu

@ninjafu

I won’t be the guy that crush the party, specially since this table is direct to kids or families spending quality time with the young one around the pinball table.

I let this table slide for few days, specially the weekend, so families can have fun with it.

I already worked on Descendants and I am involved in the next release of TROLLS.

HOWEVER I DID NOT RECEIVED any request to mod this table or Hi-Rez00, he just confirmed the same thing.

I did not downloaded the table to check if this is mine and 32assassin and Hi_Rez00 table, but 32assassin should be credited too, since he got a great part in rebuilding this table from the previous version.

I will never say no to Kids\Family theme tables or to have one of my release(s) re-skin, but in the future I will really appreciate if I will get contacted first – specially for tables where I worked with others.

All my tables have Permission to Mod: Yes with Approval and there is a reason for that.

I even asked – in the past – permission to bring tables from vp9 to VPX to that ones that were set as FREE TO MOD……..free to mod not converting from one system to another and I would like to keep it this way when is one of my release(s).

This would have been my mistake as I was unaware that I needed every persons permission that has touched the table and did not mean offense. I reached out to ICPjuggla and gtxjoe who both replied giving me permission (as they were listed as original table authors). I should have checked with you as well as you did a rebuild (I’m not sure what that is, sorry), but would have asked your permission as well.

I promise no offense was intended, just my first time trying something like this and was unaware of the steps. I apologize to both you and HiRez00 for the confusion.

I did of course include this in the script as it was sitting there (even if I didn’t know what it meant) as well as in the description of the table on the main page as well. If you would like me to remove the table I would of course understand
        ‘ Rebuild by: GoldChicco & HiRez00 +

*EDIT* I don’t see 32assasin anywhere in the script or would have included him as well

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by ninjafu.
        Goldchicco
        Participant
          @goldchicco

@ninjafu

I believe your good faith and the fact that is the first table uploaded from you, but next time when grabbing a table make sure you go back to the downloaded table and double check the table description to check all the people involved. Not a biggie, just telling the right path to follow:

this is the table link, just read the description:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/playboy-bally-1978-mod/

Bendo
          Participant
            @bendo

Thanks for all your hard work and for sharing. Appreciate tables for the younger kids !!!

ninjafu
            Participant
              @ninjafu

Thanks, ninjafu! This looks cool.

I should know this but I don’t: how do I turn off the Playboy chimes, so that I only hear the Sesame Street music?

Just fixed it in the script itself. New visuals and songs added, and I removed all of the old sounds from the Playboy table. I hope you enjoy the update!

ninjafu
              Participant
                @ninjafu

Thanks for all your hard work and for sharing. Appreciate tables for the younger kids !!!

Glad to give back at least a little bit to the community Bendo :D – also make sure you grab the newest revision as it’s greatly improved all over the place :D

Meek424424
                Participant
                  @meek424424

Thanks for all the hard work! This is a cool table. Really takes me back. :)

ninjafu
                  Participant
                    @ninjafu

Thanks for all the hard work! This is a cool table. Really takes me back. :)

I’m just glad you’re enjoying it Meek424424 :D – thank you!

Bosco
                    Participant
                      @bosco

Thanks for a nice table and for removing the sounds.

ninjafu
                      Participant
                        @ninjafu

Thanks for a nice table and for removing the sounds.

Always glad to help Bosco! I was lucky enough to have some help from Rob Ross to figure out exactly where I could mute it out. Learning a little more every day :)

darthbaldrick
                        Participant
                          @darthbaldrick

Thanks for the update, great fun.

Thought I’d set popper to use a sesame street video when it’s on the menu!

Sesamestreet elmo

Just getting into Virtual but still have a real table as well :)

ninjafu
                          Participant
                            @ninjafu

Thanks for the update, great fun.

Thought I’d set popper to use a sesame street video when it’s on the menu!

Sesamestreet elmo

Looking good, and I’m glad you’re enjoying it! As there have been requests for a pup pack, that looks to be an upcoming addition as well :)

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?