Sharkey’s Shootout (Stern 2000) B2S Backglass + Wheels

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    HiRez00
    Participant
      @hirez00

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=191408

Sharkey’s Shootout (Stern 2000) B2S Backglass + Wheels

PLEASE REMEMBER TO ‘THANK’ AND ‘LIKE’ THE FIRST POST IN THE SUPPORT TOPIC.

Started with an “fair” backglass image. Clean up as best as possible. Re-did most of the text and logos so they would be better and clean images. In no way is the backglass perfect, but it is “ok” quality now.

The original backglass had a single fluorescent light illuminating the whole backglass – so I did my best to keep it authentic.

Backglass only has a basic simulated “TURN ON” animation.

Includes grill for 2-screen users with the option to ‘Hide Grill’ for 3-screen / cab users. Use the Grill: Hidden feature of B2S Backglass Server to hide the grill for 3 screen users.

Also included is 2 new wheel images for your front end.

Be sure to “rename” the backglass to the same file name as your VPX table.

BTW: I am not responsible for Jeanette Lee’s miniature-looking ‘left arm’. That’s how it was on the original backglass.

– – – – – – – – –

This project took considerable time and wanted to share … so “thanks” or comments in the support topic would be greatly appreciated.

DO NOT include any of these files with other downloads or projects without asking / getting permission first.

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

Total of 26 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      PEandS1Ws
      Participant
        @peands1ws

Thanks for this update. I was just about to load this table in my cabinet.

JR
        Participant
          @jfr1

Always had a fondness for this bg until someone pointed out that arm. I’d never noticed that! Have a feeling I’ll really like this version regardless. Thanks HiRez!

rgarriott
          Participant
            @rgarriott

Looks great. I would have not noticed the arm unless you said something. It does appear to be alittle wonky. My focus is always drawn somewhere else with this “back”glass.

Mlager8
            Participant
              @mlager8

The black widow herself, didn’t realize that was her on the back-glass though I see now it’s clearly labeled as such…

Thanks for the nice job

Daytona24
              Participant
                @daytona24

Not sure if I am missing something here but how do I get the grill to hide.  For this table I pull up the B2S server but can’t select anything, not with mouse or keyboard?

outhere
                  @outhere
                  MemberContributorvipModerator

Not sure if I am missing something here but how do I get the grill to hide. For this table I pull up the B2S server but can’t select anything, not with mouse or keyboard?

Works fine for me
                  2 and 3 Screen set-up and more — https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/3-screen-set-up-and-more/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?