Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    EBisLit
    Participant
    @ebislit

Xantari looped me in and sent some of the assets for those simpson’s playfield scans – the work that had already been completed & the quality on those scans was so epic that I wanted to take a crack at filling in the missing section.

I think the result turned out really nicely. There was only a very small section I had to “cheat” at (stopped progress after pasting a lower res image).  It is the “broken” part on the right side of the black and yellow roadblock.. but it will be covered by a slingshot anyhow, so we should be ok.

I’ll post a link on my site in the next update ( http://www.ebislit.com ) for easy access, but in the interim, here’s a link to the stitched scan & the psd:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1RDnWybTWciJqMSixgfyezNvDiFCiB6c_

@32assassin
    – let me know if I can help in any way on this one if you decide to update or if you’d like me to take a crack at further cleanup/work on the scan stitch.

Also, the iobium TSPP site links weren’t working, but the wayback machine has the whole set cached in case we ever need the original resources again.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by EBisLit.
    7 users thanked author for this post.
    TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

Thanks for the update. :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
    freetz
    Participant
    @freetz

is there an inside coded version vor VR ?

p.s. thanks 32 Assa for the work in this community

xphilou29
    Participant
    @xphilou29

thanks for the update of this fantastic table! thanks for all your work and sharing

Dungo
    Participant
    @dungo

Yeah!!! Thank you :good: :good: :good:

ItchyRobot
    Participant
    @itchyrobot

Wow, nice image, looks very crisp. This has become one of my favorite tables after playing it for a whole week at the beach with my nephew. He loved it too.

BroncoChevalier
    Participant
    @broncochevalier

What an absolute beauty!  Thanks for putting in the time with this one. :yahoo:

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks for the update @ebislit and @32assassin !

rammo
    Participant
    @rammo

Thanks for the update guys, my homer head does not have the shiny lighting reflection like the screenshot preview here… anyone have any ideas?  reflections/AO on i have tried it all.  It really looks like a different rendered model.

Bob Albright
    Participant
    @bobalbright

Anyone else out there think this table is really hard to score well on?

Update looks very nice. Thanks

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

rcdude1990
    Participant
    @rcdude1990

hmmm… i downloaded the file but it looks the same as my original simpsons file… am i missing something? the preview makes this table look almost like a night mode

sheltemke
    Participant
    @sheltemke

hmmm… i downloaded the file but it looks the same as my original simpsons file… am i missing something? the preview makes this table look almost like a night mode

What resolution you play? The new playfield scan is a 4k scan one from Eric, and also the miniplayfield is a newer one(the best quality i found in the past). As i remember also the plastics changed (upscaled to 4k, and some of them are new).

If you play with a 1080p monitor maybe thats why you not see much difference.

rcdude1990
    Participant
    @rcdude1990

im on a 4k display

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

@rcdude1990  I had similar issues a while back and….I had the brightness on my TV (Sony 1080p) way too high.  Turning that down and readjusting vpx settings accordingly made a huge difference on tables like this.  This update is VERY different then the previous version.

Thanks 32 and crew!

Manolo / ICE
    Participant
    @kamerik

Thank you :)

Requieman
    Participant
    @requieman

did you solved this problem. i can’t take the left ramp neither? thanks

Requieman
    Participant
    @requieman

this table is beautiful but I can not take the ramp left, the ball goes down every time :cry:

someone can tell if there is a solution plz???

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW