Simpsons Pinball Party WIP 2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    HauntFreaks
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

here in jersey a lot of machines are set at $2 = 5 games… if there are kids watching, we always offer up the last game to the kids…

Jesperpark
      Participant
        @jesperpark

It’s the beard, he thought you might be Santa!!  Gotta work on your resting bitch face  :yes:

So gloves are not cool?  Man with my virtua pin lock down bar, those corners are so sharp I almost need gloves.  So a wiping rag is bad too right?

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

gloves for pinball not cool.   Bandanna trend i see on motorcycles ALSO NOT COOL!

counting-cars-im-cool-my-wife-irons-my-bandana-every-day

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
            @hauntfreaks
            vipContributorMember

It’s the beard, he thought you might be Santa!! Gotta work on your resting bitch face :yes: So gloves are not cool? Man with my virtua pin lock down bar, those corners are so sharp I almost need gloves. So a wiping rag is bad too right?

you’re not one of the angle aluminum guys are ya??… get a used lockdown there only like $15-$20  ….. if your machine is a custom width, carve a nice smooth wooden one….

but yeah, you stand out like the kook at the arcade when you should up lookin’ like the hoff on the set of nightrider….

HauntFreaks
              @hauntfreaks
              vipContributorMember

gloves for pinball not cool. Bandanna trend i see on motorcycles ALSO NOT COOL!  

I hate all reality TV, but the car and cycle shows are the worst with these fake ass posers… that dude was a collector of other peoples shit cars….
              in my circle of friends he would be called a “no pussy gettin mother fucker”…. its a sad society when mom and pop american thinks this is who represents this culture
              anyway…. here’s a little something i did a bunch of years ago when this dork came on to the scene….

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Ive had motorcycles since i was 16 still have a couple and never put a bandanna on EVER. Now i see people on facebook getting all “dressed” up to ride on a bike….im like really!!??? its embarrassing

Yeah i don’t like counting cars.

for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                  @hauntfreaks
                  vipContributorMember

there are two car people i respect that have been on TV…
                  Troy Trepanier and Chip Foose

HauntFreaks
                    @hauntfreaks
                    vipContributorMember

back to pinball ,kinda….
                    I lothe Todd from TNT amusements he and his shop is a disgrace to the hobby (he is local to me)
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/tntamusements

and this POS barcade web reality show…
                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeIKd0xS3lCLLznPtpekOaA

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

i enjoy Todd for the humor he is funny in videos so i dont mind them.

sorry to get so far off topic. :)

for IOS and Android

CarnyPriest
                      Participant
                        @carnypriest

I don’t have a dog in this hunt, but why is Todd T and shop a disgrace? Are they on the bandwagon of charging an arm and a leg for work? Or is it low quality work? Or do they sit on machines and take too long?

I used to watch the videos, but they got kind of repetitive. Reflow solder, put in some LEDS, touch up some paint, rinse and repeat.

HauntFreaks
                          @hauntfreaks
                          vipContributorMember

I don’t have a dog in this hunt, but why is Todd T and shop a disgrace? Are they on the bandwagon of charging an arm and a leg for work? Or is it low quality work? Or do they sit on machines and take too long? I used to watch the videos, but they got kind of repetitive. Reflow solder, put in some LEDS, touch up some paint, rinse and repeat.

I could have a huge long list…. but
                          first I can’t stand anyone that thinks they are or can be a YT celeb…. I could go on about that alone for an hour
                          the disregard for old machines that could be listed on craigslist as FREE , but because he’s a douchebag he videotapes them being thrown off his roof like a cunt
                          I have pin friends with a bunch of machines, and the mention of tnt brings on a giggle and a resounding no,…. no serious collector in this area would never use his shop…
                          so him being “funny” remember hes being laughed at, not with….

HauntFreaks
                            @hauntfreaks
                            vipContributorMember

so back the the Simpsons table…..
                            this was mentioned to me
                            “the couch lock carries locks over player to player/game to game, the balls don’t eject until 3 are loaded and the MB starts”

32 or someone, can you post what the code fix would be for this??

Sliderpoint
                            Participant
                              @sliderpoint
                              MemberContributor

so back the the Simpsons table….. this was mentioned to me “the couch lock carries locks over player to player/game to game, the balls don’t eject until 3 are loaded and the MB starts” 32 or someone, can you post what the code fix would be for this??

That is the way the pin is designed. You can change that option in the rom.

HauntFreaks
                                @hauntfreaks
                                vipContributorMember

so back the the Simpsons table….. this was mentioned to me “the couch lock carries locks over player to player/game to game, the balls don’t eject until 3 are loaded and the MB starts” 32 or someone, can you post what the code fix would be for this??

That is the way the pin is designed. You can change that option in the rom.

and its the one rom everyone so far can’t get into the adjustment menu…. :(
                                have you been able to Mike??

Sliderpoint
                                Participant
                                  @sliderpoint
                                  MemberContributor

OH, yeah.

It’s a whitestar 1 game.  So change the loadVPM like to be:

LoadVPM “01520000”,”Sega.VBS”,3.02

instead of trying to load the Stern.vbs.

Then 7,8,9,0 should work for Rom menus stuff.

-Mike

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                  HauntFreaks
                                    @hauntfreaks
                                    vipContributorMember

OH, yeah. It’s a whitestar 1 game. So change the loadVPM like to be: LoadVPM “01520000”,”Sega.VBS”,3.02 instead of trying to load the Stern.vbs. Then 7,8,9,0 should work for Rom menus stuff. -Mike

someday i want to be smart like the cool kids  ….. thank you sir!!

HauntFreaks
                                      @hauntfreaks
                                      vipContributorMember
                                      ok… the link has been updated….
                                      – fixed mini PF posts
                                      – some lighting
                                      – ROM menu can now be accessed by hit “7” on the keyboard (thanks Mike)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6nJOT2UQ6zUNHREZXR2S1ZlNms

the DT lighting is awaiting a another update….
                                      PLEASE remember this is ONLY visual mods I made to Neo’s post!!

4 users thanked author for this post.
                                      Iain
                                      Participant
                                        @iain1986

Tables looking fantastic. Really appreciate the effort you’re putting in HauntFreaks  :good:

I wouldn’t say the pin is particularly one of my favourites, but it’s certainly one new people are drawn too when they try out my cabinet, so having it look so good is definitely a plus for this table!

Out of interest, do other people get the ‘double flipper’ sfx play on the left flippers but not the right? About a quarter of a second apart? Don’t know if it’s something up with my setup or not.

Sliderpoint
                                        Participant
                                          @sliderpoint
                                          MemberContributor

I grabbed the download that Haunt put up.  I hadn’t played these TSPP releases.  There are quite a few issues with the sizes and positions of all the flippers.  But the really big thing that makes this table not quite work right is the fact that in the script in the Impulse Plunger section in a line that says topPost.isdropped = 1.  This is making it so the ball rolls right through the upper PF without actually getting caught and starting a mode when hitting the TV.  Not sure if that line was in the original upload or not, but it needs to be removed before you can start modes.

-Mike

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          HauntFreaks
                                            @hauntfreaks
                                            vipContributorMember

I grabbed the download that Haunt put up. I hadn’t played these TSPP releases. There are quite a few issues with the sizes and positions of all the flippers. But the really big thing that makes this table not quite work right is the fact that in the script in the Impulse Plunger section in a line that says topPost.isdropped = 1. This is making it so the ball rolls right through the upper PF without actually getting caught and starting a mode when hitting the TV. Not sure if that line was in the original upload or not, but it needs to be removed before you can start modes. -Mike

Mike I’m sure a next level update for this would be more then appreciated   :rose:   …. other then moving the flippers I dont know anything about making the script function correctly…

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 187 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?