Simpsons Pinball Party WIP 2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    Neofr45
    Participant
      @neofr45

:good: Thank you all for your help and your idea we will succeed to release it one day :yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:

32assassin
      Participant
        @32assassin

I grabbed the download that Haunt put up. I hadn’t played these TSPP releases. There are quite a few issues with the sizes and positions of all the flippers. But the really big thing that makes this table not quite work right is the fact that in the script in the Impulse Plunger section in a line that says topPost.isdropped = 1. This is making it so the ball rolls right through the upper PF without actually getting caught and starting a mode when hitting the TV. Not sure if that line was in the original upload or not, but it needs to be removed before you can start modes. -Mike

you should read a few posts back,  I made a comment on how I’m not sure how the Post under the TV works.

the ball was getting stuck because of that pin, so we had to initiate the table with the post down.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
        https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Sliderpoint
        Participant
          @sliderpoint
          MemberContributor

OK, since @HauntFreaks asked so nicely,  I’ll send a link with an update.  It has a couple (A LOT) of changes that get everything functioning as I believe it is intended.

-Mike

1 user thanked author for this post.
          HauntFreaks
            @hauntfreaks
            vipContributorMember

Mike,… where did you send it?

Sliderpoint
            Participant
              @sliderpoint
              MemberContributor

I’m slow at typing.  Check your messages.

Umpa
              Participant
                @umpa

We can’t all try it out?

Sliderpoint
                Participant
                  @sliderpoint
                  MemberContributor

It is just a quick test to make sure I didn’t really bork something up.  I’m sure if it’s good, it will get put here for everyone to try.  It’s too big to attach to the post and I have limited hosting options, so one of the others will put it up here somewhere/how.

-Mike

3 users thanked author for this post.
                  Umpa
                  Participant
                    @umpa

That’s cool inwa s just trying to give you a hardtime. Thank you!

:good:

TNT2
                    Participant
                      @tnt2

:yahoo:

HauntFreaks
                        @hauntfreaks
                        vipContributorMember

updated link with all Slider Point modifications

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6nJOT2UQ6zUTGxycHl5ejBXbjg

sorry DT guys we still don’t have the correct lighting for you, once the new VPX is released with percentage based disable lighting then I can post another update

Change list from SliderPoint (Mike)

List of changes:
                        1st (with a note). Different PF image; mine is just a crappy stitch job, however the size is more correctly proportioned. Also included in the images is playfield template files that I pulled from the manuals. This was important to get everything lined up correctly (walls, ramps, flippers, everything, etc). I also re-scaled the old image as well, so it can still work, but you need to change all the insert light image settings to use the old image as well. My stitch is just a bit more subdued.

2nd (Most important for working on a table) rearranged all the shit to be on different layers in the editor. Much easier to work with (IMHO).

3rd repeating above, resized and moved just about everything to line up correctly and be more accurately sized(prims, walls, ramps, etc)

4th a. got rid of transmit on some of the GI lights (was bleeding through stuff that made it hard to see)
                        4th b. sped up the flasher light objects and made some of them larger

5th, the changed a few materials to work better.

6th. added a GarageDoor prim and got that working correctly. Fixed the TV lock/start mode. fixed the couch locks for multiball, and lastly anything else that I changed and added.

Didn’t change physics at all except on upper PF rubber posts (needed a bit more bounce)
                        My buddy has this pin and I’ve played it quite a bit. I think that most everything is pretty accurate as far as the shots and behaviors. But physics seem to be a matter of opinion, so I left all that alone.

3 users thanked author for this post.
                        Neofr45
                        Participant
                          @neofr45

very very great job haunt and slider the table is perfect :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :good:   :rose:

Umpa
                          Participant
                            @umpa

Thanks you guys rock! :yahoo:

Laylow
                            Participant
                              @pinlow
                              MemberContributor

Thanks, great update!

Ah

Umpa
                              Participant
                                @umpa

I played it and absolutely love it. I was able to get the couch lock and multiball! Great job you guys! Thanks again.

Sliderpoint
                                Participant
                                  @sliderpoint
                                  MemberContributor

Glad it’s working.  I also changed the Bart toy functions.  Haunt did some lighting and material updates in that link as well.

-Mike

Jesperpark
                                  Participant
                                    @jesperpark

Thanks to everyone who had a hand in this table.  It has been a great team effort

TNT2
                                    Participant
                                      @tnt2

Dumb question. The table plays better which is the important thing but why are some of the playfield colors more dull this time compared to Haunt’s PF?

CarnyPriest
                                      Participant
                                        @carnypriest

Keep reading

Arngrim
                                        Participant
                                          @arngrim
                                          DOF MinisterMember

hey guys,

i’m not passing a lot here, got the link from slider update from pincabpassion, beautiful and plays very well :)

just the switches of the slingshots are wrong, sw59 is left slingshot and sw62 is right

and here is a small update for rgb undercab that has to go along with the dof config

Sub UpdateGI(no, Enabled)

If Enabled Then dim xx For each xx in GI:xx.State = 1: Next        PlaySound “fx_relay” DOF 101, DOFOn Else For each xx in GI:xx.State = 0: Next        PlaySound “fx_relay” DOF 101, DOFOff End IfEnd Sub

one last thing, i added some missing feedback into the dof, i could map the upper right flipper, so when that flipper is fired by itself, you can feel the feedback now :).

but for the upper left, there is a delay compared to the left flipper (solenoid for left flipper, upper left flipper, and solenoid of right flipper and upper right flipper are fired together on the flipper contactors), because of that non synchronization, i didn’t map the upper left flipper, it is too disturbing when the usual flippers are active, don’t think we can do anything about it on script side, vpm controls that

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                          Sliderpoint
                                          Participant
                                            @sliderpoint
                                            MemberContributor

hey guys, i’m not passing a lot here, got the link from slider update from pincabpassion, beautiful and plays very well :) just the switches of the slingshots are wrong, sw59 is left slingshot and sw62 is right and here is a small update for rgb undercab that has to go along with the dof config Sub UpdateGI(no, Enabled) If Enabled Then dim xx For each xx in GI:xx.State = 1: Next PlaySound “fx_relay” DOF 101, DOFOn Else For each xx in GI:xx.State = 0: Next PlaySound “fx_relay” DOF 101, DOFOff End IfEnd Sub one last thing, i added some missing feedback into the dof, i could map the upper right flipper, so when that flipper is fired by itself, you can feel the feedback now :). but for the upper left, there is a delay compared to the left flipper (solenoid for left flipper, upper left flipper, and solenoid of right flipper and upper right flipper are fired together on the flipper contactors), because of that non synchronization, i didn’t map the upper left flipper, it is too disturbing when the usual flippers are active, don’t think we can do anything about it on script side, vpm controls that

Trying to add your updateGI.  Getting error: Expected End of Statement.  I don’t have DOF stuff and those lines don’t look like any of the other soundFX stuff.  So not really sure what it should be there.

-Mike

Edit:  Nevermind.  I see that the DOF 101, DOFON is it’s own command and not related to the playsound.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 187 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?