Target Colors on Sinbad Table

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    designone
    Participant
      @designone

Sinbad was a table I played continuously in the late seventies and the early eighties. I appreciate the table by Pinnuck a great deal but. I was looking to buy a Sinbad table when I found out about Visual Pinball and The table done by Pinnuck. I have loved Visual pinball ever since. I still play Sinbad and I have so many new favorites but, I am wondering if there is a way to swap out the white target in the burgundy targets and make them all the color they should be. I’ve been hoping a cleaned up version would come along but I’d love it if I could just make all the targets the proper color. an that be done, somehow?

To the people building the tables I am so appreciative of your work. You have taken Virtual Pinball to levels I could not even have imagined. Thank you for your great work! :good: :good: :good:

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by designone.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by designone.
      Peter222
      Participant
        @swietlikowa

I think you are writing about the last version made by Kruge99? (Sinbad VPX Mod by Kruge99). In fact, I checked the pictures of the originals – I couldn’t find a version where one plate is white [2]. You can quickly fix it in 3 steps as in the photo. Great table, I recommend also Sultan by JPSalas :)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Peter222.
        designone
        Participant
          @designone

Thank you very much,

I’ll try to change it. I copy and pasted the Sinbad VPX Mod by Kruge99 and it has the white 2 target as well. Are there any available that don’t have. I know about Sultan by JPsalas and I do have that as well but it only has two flippers at the bottom and not the four flippers  as the Sinbad table does that I played in the past. The only versions of Sinbad I can find with no white target are VPT files, noy VPX

Thank you. I’m goig to look at this now and see if I can do it.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by designone.
          Peter222
          Participant
            @swietlikowa

Yes, Sultan is a 2 – flipper version. Playing with four flippers is very specific but I like it. You can also try a modified script – it adds Freeplay and Skill-shot options: https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=33986&page=3#entry439407

designone
            Participant
              @designone

Thanks  again,

I am messing with the script and it seems I’m having a little success. I had the taget puple as it should be but I had a white drop shadow so I didn’t save it. Now I’m having trouble finding the drop targets it Options. I’m Seeing Ball options and Table option but not the drop target option. When I get this right I will read about other options as this was always my favorite table. I never seemed to be looking when anyone had it for sale. Now I love VPX and the pup packs but I do still play Sinbad. Thank-you again, I’ll let you know if I get this right.

designone
              Participant
                @designone

Got it… :good: :good: :good:

Thank-you for your Instructions… Now I will look into FreePlay and Skill-Shot!

designone
                Participant
                  @designone

I added Freeplay and Skill Shot( copy and Paste Script)

Thank-you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?