What do you think of that

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant
      @armyaviation
      MemberContributor

I originally asked a scripting question and I figured it out.  I couldn’t delete this post so I changed it to my three tips of the month:

1. Next time you go somewhere, pick up a few pieces of trash laying around.  We are going to the beach and the kids love cleaning up trash that washes ashore.

2. Stupid people don’t know they are stupid unless you tell them.  They will keep acting stupid so let them know, but be nice about it.  How do you know when not to be nice anymore, you won’t, Dalton will tell you….Roadhouse!

3.  Three best actors of all time, Chevy Chase, Robert Deniro/Al Pacino(same guy basically) and Steve Buscemi. Argue with that one…

questions/comments/concerns, please advise

marie
      Participant
        @marie

Well, what about this?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/barrycollins/2020/05/20/the-ai-pinball-player/

Actually I think it will beat me in only four hours ;-)

The Loafer
        Participant
          @theloafer

I originally asked a scripting question and I figured it out. I couldn’t delete this post so I changed it to my three tips of the month:

1. Next time you go somewhere, pick up a few pieces of trash laying around. We are going to the beach and the kids love cleaning up trash that washes ashore.

2. Stupid people don’t know they are stupid unless you tell them. They will keep acting stupid so let them know, but be nice about it. How do you know when not to be nice anymore, you won’t, Dalton will tell you….Roadhouse!

3. Three best actors of all time, Chevy Chase, Robert Deniro/Al Pacino(same guy basically) and Steve Buscemi. Argue with that one…

questions/comments/concerns, please advise

1 – a good idea I subscribe to

2 – “I thought you’d be bigger”.  Love the movie, it’s one of those that’s not art, but it works great and heck, there’s an ex “emergency” guy in it LOL

3 – I love Chevy Chase, Fletch was awesome and so were the first 3 vacation movies (and I even liked “The invisible man!”) but he couldn’t even hold a cup of coffee for the middle two :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?