skate and destroy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kenji
    Participant
      @kenji

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/skate-and-destroy/

SKATE & DESTROY (RADICAL MOD)

JP is the person to thank, I just thought id slap a new coat of paint on it and add a few things!

hope you like it. A B2S FILE ,as well as A copy of the ROM file for the table is included.

This is my second MOD, so im still learning!! any advice is helpfull.  Hope you enjoy it!

joeplainfield
      Participant
        @joeplainfield

Nicely done! Thank you. Definitely blows the dust off my speakers. One minor thing since you’re  looking for feedback  The black font on a busy back glass is hard to see. Perhaps a different color or an outline to make it more visible.

kenji
        Participant
          @kenji

Nicely done! Thank you. Definitely blows the dust off my speakers. One minor thing since you’re looking for feedback The black font on a busy back glass is hard to see. Perhaps a different color or an outline to make it more visible.

Thank you! yes, in retrospect I should have equalized the music to be one level…The back glass was really an after thought that I threw together, even I dont really care for it all that much lol! I may make a “new” one with a white outline, cause the black just gets lost. :wacko:

new improved BG should be up! thanks again! :good:

toxie
          Participant
            @toxie
            VP DEVMember

Nice idea! Although nowadays Radical already looks good again, given the current 80s flashback..  :)

And people, remember to use Sorens Radical ROM MOD (radcl_l1c), the tweaked rules are much better!

kenji
            Participant
              @kenji

Nice idea! Although nowadays Radical already looks good again, given the current 80s flashback.. :)

And people, remember to use Sorens Radical ROM MOD (radcl_l1c), the tweaked rules are much better!

thank you, I wasnt aware of a tweaked ROM! After all is said and done, this is still JPs “radical” and always will be. I never thought anything was wrong with the table, other then the art direction lol. So as some one that used to spend alot of time on a skateboard back in the 80s and early 90s, I thought I would “up date” the art to something more in line to what I liked.  I hope people are aware that this is not an original table, just Radical, with a new name.

also thank you for all you have done, and continue to do for VP!!

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

@toxie : Do you run the competition rom on the prototype ? I had a issue with the kicker on top during mb when I used the competition rom. There is no kicker on the regular machine – it is a target it seems so I’m just saying.

force10wind
                Participant
                  @force10wind

Thanks for sharing! Fun mod

Rajo Joey
                  Participant
                    @joey2001

Here are my two wheels for this table.
                    If you want more wheels made by me (nearly 1.000), take a look here:

https://mega.nz/#F!IFsxBbCD!04cfuNEJi5hwuYxL6CvQIg
                    Or download them directly from the PinUp Popper mediadatabase.

Skate and Destroy (Original 2019)Skate and Destroy (Original 2019) Logo

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    energumeno
                    Participant
                      @energumeno

thanks for the work.

and nice music

the next week a skater friend go to my house to dinner. we will play this game

skate or die

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?