This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thalamus 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     Skitso 
    Participant

Hey everyone,

I’m Skitso.

I’m 40 years old guy from Finland and I’ve always been fascinated by pinballs. Death of arcade halls made me sad, as where I live, there’s practically no way to play real pinball anymore. :cry:

That was until I found VPX earlier this year. First few months I just downloaded everything I found and played the heck out of my childhood favorites like Medieval Madness and Attack from Mars.

I loved every second, but the more I came familiar with the system, the more I wanted to create something. I’m not a code wizard, but quite good with Photoshop and the like… As some of you might have found out, I’ve already put out a couple of mods (TOTAN and Twilight Zone)

It’s good to be able to give something back to this amazing community. Thanks everyone! :bye:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Welcome and thank you :good:

there is never enough graphics people in this hobby that’s for sure and you seem to have a great eye for detail.

Glad you found the site

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

I kind of feel like I know you already. Your history sounds very familiar. I need to travel 500km myself for what can maybe go as a arcade. Well, they have Pins, and one regular arcade. I know that they got a TNA now, just waiting for me.

Seeing your work. I hope you stay around for a long time improving. Very impressive, both tables. So, thank you very much for that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account