Some new FSS stuff I have been working on

Viewing 19 posts - 101 through 119 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    arconovum
    Participant
      @nicholaschristopher
      MemberContributor

Probably my last work, after doing three bally backglass types I finally figured out how to get it right, tree times lucky I guess.   Space paranoids..oops invaders.. hehe.

Space-Invaders-Clipboard-1

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

God damn !!!! :good:

Looks amazing.

The Loafer
        Participant
          @theloafer

Question:  does vpx work well on the Microsoft surface tablets?  Because these pics are freaking me out how good they look and they are the first thing making me consider moving away from my iPad Pro 12.9″ to whatever the hell can load VPC and FSS tables!  These pics are just blowing me away!

arconovum
          Participant
            @nicholaschristopher
            MemberContributor

Question: does vpx work well on the Microsoft surface tablets? Because these pics are freaking me out how good they look and they are the first thing making me consider moving away from my iPad Pro 12.9″ to whatever the hell can load VPC and FSS tables! These pics are just blowing me away!

I don’t think so ATM.. but the person to ask that I know who plays these in the same scenario would be toxie at VPF, him a few others are always trying out VPX on new recent tablet hardware, so they will definitely give you the best answer .

and thanks for the thumbs up.

arconovum
            Participant
              @nicholaschristopher
              MemberContributor

Just a heads up, I have approx. 20 FSS tables that will be released at some point, Banzai has a hardware related bug, and I will be in a talks with nFozzy about that,   Space Invaders will be released in both FSS and FS, Haunted House I hope will be release this month also, would be a nice Halloween treat. all the others ( Genesis , Amazon Hunt, Qbert, Hook, Star Trek LE, indy 5K, Elvira and the PM’s , Flash Gordon, Family Guy, Whirlwind, back to the Future, Kiss, baby PAC, Gorgar, Evel Knievel, and Time Fantasy, Simpsons pinball party) will all be part of that release pending author OK.

HauntFreaks
                @hauntfreaks
                vipContributorMember

is that wildman BG??…. I started a new b2s , to try and simulate the layered BG…..

dont know if I can do a image>light>image in b2s editor

arconovum
                Participant
                  @nicholaschristopher
                  MemberContributor

is that wildman BG??…. I started a new b2s , to try and simulate the layered BG….. dont know if I can do a image>light>image in b2s editor

What you could do is just take 4 snapshots of the 4 light sequences of my BG and play them like a flipbook, and play them in reverse to change the direction. just an idea if its no possible in B2S.

arconovum
                  Participant
                    @nicholaschristopher
                    MemberContributor

a  youtube gameplay video of Space invaders (Bally 1979) , showing both FS and FSS view modes.

Thalamus
                      @thalamus
                      ContributorMemberModerator

“Thanks for watching” … yeah – well, thanks for making ;) Enjoy your videos, but, yeah – the mic is annoying.

As I said, table looks very nice. You and HF seems to be able make any table look great.

Looking forward to you FS releases. ( I still haven’t invested in a new GPU ).

arconovum
                      Participant
                        @nicholaschristopher
                        MemberContributor

Yeah the mic thing is new.. dunno why that has started doing that.. it’s bluetooth and the first few times I used it, no problems, now crackle… crackle.. grrrrr.

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

Is this a actual fs-fss build!!? Very nice enjoyed your video as always and yeah your mic is lame ;)

********************************************************
                          Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                          for IOS and Android

arconovum
                          Participant
                            @nicholaschristopher
                            MemberContributor

Is this a actual fs-fss build!!? Very nice enjoyed your video as always and yeah your mic is lame ;)

If I make something in FSS that isn’t already avail in FS, for sure I will make it for FS also.. I’m still hoping I can do that for Banzai but that light is fading fast on that one.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                            randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Oh no! You mean fs not looking promising?

for IOS and Android

arconovum
                              Participant
                                @nicholaschristopher
                                MemberContributor

not really atm..

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

this site needs dislike button

for IOS and Android

The Loafer
                                  Participant
                                    @theloafer

Ask the admin to add one randr… ;)

That’s a bummer, I hope at the very least someone can find a way to do a VPX version in the style of the VP9 version, with the overlaid backglass field on top of the main playfield. It at least works well!  Perhaps someday, we can get a fully working with physics backglass done in VPX (should happen once VP displays the backglass on a separate screen)

HauntFreaks
                                      @hauntfreaks
                                      vipContributorMember

don’t you worry, little buddy…  wink wink  ;)

arconovum
                                      Participant
                                        @nicholaschristopher
                                        MemberContributor

Since I could never win at “game of the week” I drowned my sorrows in a 4K upgrade to the playfield , and plastics and improved gameblades and backglass of the game of the week. !!! If I can’t play good, might as well look good doing it!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                        freelunch
                                        Participant
                                          @freelunch

Since I could never win at “game of the week” I drowned my sorrows in a 4K upgrade to the playfield , and plastics and improved gameblades and backglass of the game of the week. !!! If I can’t play good, might as well look good doing it!

I feel you, I only had a shot at winning game of the week before more good players from vpforums joined. I’m glad they did, though.

Viewing 19 posts - 101 through 119 (of 119 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?