Some questions concerning downloads…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Calafati
    Participant
      @calafati

Hello there,

after my first successes with both no-rom and rom-Tables following the excellent instruction I know have – so it seems – my first problems & questions:

• Starting “The Machine (Bride of Pinbot)”, which should obviously work (because not marked as “broken”), always leads to the VB-script error message “…terminate before initialized, check rom path or rom file”. I already read some posts concerning this problem and discovered that a forced fullscreen mode is mostly the reason but this is not the case in my system settings.
      • I discovered that “Creature from the black lagoon” is broken. Is there a chance to get this one from another site?
      • I confess that I am not so familar with rar-files. Can you give me a hint how to integrate such files so I will receive a running table?

Many many thanks in advance for your kind advice.

Best regards

Klaus :yes:

Jesperpark
      Participant
        @jesperpark

You can also get this error, if you don’t also have the correct rom in the roms folder of pinmame.  Also make sure the zipped up rom is unblocked as well.

There is nothing wrong with the “Creature from the Black Lagoon” version 1.3 download.

xenonph
        Participant
          @xenonph
          MemberContributor

RAR is just another way to compress and decompress files. It is basically just like a ZIP file.

You can use a free program called 7zip to open rar files for free. and many other file extensions.

Find here…

https://www.7-zip.org/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?