Something like a Screen saver

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alulabxxx
    Participant
      @alulabxxx

Hello everyone, I’m sorry, I’m just using pinup and I must say that although I’m incapable, I see that it has a lot of potential for personalization.

I would like to create, if possible, a sort of screen saver to use instead of attract way.

I would like that when my pincab is not touched for a period of time to set, instead of starting to run random tables, it was projected on the 3 screens of the pincab videos set by me, which remain looped until something is repeated on the cabinet .

I really have no idea how to do it. Can anyone help me?

Thank you from now and sorry for the bad English

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

for that, i would suggest is to find a 3rd party windows screen saver program that can play videos.

Just disable attract mode in Popper and have it handle the fixed screen saver.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        alulabxxx
        Participant
          @alulabxxx

ummmm

in my cab I disable explorer, I do not load the GUI but only pinup.

There would be no way to send pinup after a few seconds of inactivity for example on favorite tables and let it stay there until a key is pressed?

NailBuster
            @nailbuster
            ModeratorMember

if you make a playlist and put your favourites into it.  then on all other playlists set their passcode to -1 then only your fav playlist will be used for attract.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?