Sons of Anarchy 2/3 Screen B2S Backglass

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ALDiode
    Participant
      @aldiode

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/sons-of-anarchy-23-screen-b2s-backglass/

B2S Backglass for use with Sons of Anarchy VPX table.

9 users thanked author for this post.
      Gwen
      Participant
        @gwen

Beautiful work!  This one’s loaded with everything right down to the easter eggs and high quality flyer and instructions.  Thanks for sharing it with us!  Makes me want to roll my bike out of the garage and raise some hell =)

Gwen
        - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

KM3L0TT
        Participant
          @km3l0tt

Hello,

there is no score on DMD ?

I have view ONE time (bonus, credit on this !)

ONLY GIF animation actually

Thanks

ALDiode
          Participant
            @aldiode

Hello,

there is no score on DMD ?

I have view ONE time (bonus, credit on this !)

ONLY GIF animation actually

Thanks

The score displays on the B2S Backglass as in the original Metal Slug table. If you are a desktop user, then the score/highscore display will be in the text box above the table (again as in the original Metal Slug table)

High score will display on the DMD after the games is finished. There is a 36 second delay in order to make sure that the end credits or any easter egg video has finished playing BEFORE the DMD will go back into the attract mode. Patience is a virtue….

AL

1 user thanked author for this post.
            KM3L0TT
            Participant
              @km3l0tt

Thank you very much for your answer. Is there a possibility to put 2/3 or 4 players?

ALDiode
              Participant
                @aldiode

Thank you very much for your answer. Is there a possibility to put 2/3 or 4 players?

The original Metal Slug future pinball table was scripted for up to 4 players. In Javier’s conversion to VPX, this does not work correctly. This is my first release and I’m still learning scripting. I was able to correct many of the things that did not work correctly in Metal Slug, add some features (magnasave, spinner etc.) as well as change the rules and gameplay. I’m not yet up to fixing the multiplayer aspect. I will keep learning and likely someday get that figured out. Thanks for your patience.

AL

xxFONxx
                Participant
                  @xxfonxx

sorry, i’m noob. How can I change the picture 2 screens to 3 screens?? thanks

outhere
                    @outhere
                    MemberContributorvipModerator

sorry, i’m noob. How can I change the picture 2 screens to 3 screens?? thanks

3-screen-set-up-and-more

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/3-screen-set-up-and-more/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?