Space Shuttle (Williams 1984)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    bord
      @bord
      MembervipContributorModerator

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/space-shuttle-williams-1984/

The Apollo 11 mission celebrates its 50th anniversary this month, so let’s celebrate with Williams’ 1984 Space Shuttle.

Space Shuttle is a fun game of earning awards and starting quick multiballs. This was a personal project for me as it is the first pinball machine I have any memory of playing and, like most pinball fans, I was instantly hooked.

This release was built from the ground up with new resources and uses nFozzy’s flipper and rubber scripts to bolster the ball physics. Thanks to rothbauerw for taking the extra time to help optimize the parameters for this table. Thanks also to those who beta tested and helped me work out some bugs. Requires 10.6 or greater.

Total of 72 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Wow!!! This is a perfect recreation. Thanks yet again bord for another top vp build

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

DeathInc
        Participant
          @deathincclan

Damn!! Now I have to make a new wheel.

Thank you for another great table!!!!

bord
            @bord
            MembervipContributorModerator

Just for fun I thought I would help illustrate how nice the nFozzy physics techniques are. For a limited time you can grab an almost finished version of Space Shuttle with my original physics (which I liked just fine) and compare them to the release version. No support implied for this file, BTW: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WMtphsQR6YOw0rm-ce5ky12_SSKwbhBx

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Ben Logan2
            Participant
              @benlogan2

Looks totally stunning, Bord. Agree with you that nfozzy absolute knows his stuff physics-wise. Can’t wait to load this one up!

Teahaus
              Participant
                @teahaus

Most excellent Adrian!  Thanks for this.  Your original file played fine but have to give the nod to nfozzy, his physics put it over the top.  Thanks again for all you do for this hobby!!

vogliadicane
                Participant
                  @vogliadicane

wow, looks extremely good :good: Really looking forward to download and play it later.

Busstoph75
                  Participant
                    @busstoph75

Thank you for your hard work. This is the first machine I ever played and got me hooked on pinball. Can’t wait to try this version  :yahoo:

Schreibi34
                    Participant
                      @schreibi34

Damn! That’s a great looking piece of art! Can’t wait to try it out!

Thanks to all involved!  :good:

ashleyb
                      Participant
                        @ashleyb

Another stunner from Bord and team!

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

Thank you for your hard work. This is the first machine I ever played and got me hooked on pinball. Can’t wait to try this version  :yahoo:

One I used to play a lot too back in the day and this feels about as real as I think it can.

********************************************************
                          for IOS and Android

Thalamus
                            @thalamus
                            ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you very much @bord and @rothbauerw – and @nFozzy

There is no doubt that his physics stuff adds very much to the gameplay. But, for beautiful tables, you are one of the kings @bord.

rothbauerw
                              @rothbauerw
                              ModeratorContributorMembervip

Absolutely love this table! Another masterpiece by a master author!  Appreciate all the work you do @bord!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Tom
                              Participant
                                @armyaviation
                                MemberContributor

Always excited for a Bord release! Thanks man can’t wait to try it!

Herweh
                                Participant
                                  @herweh
                                  vipMemberContributor

Wow, Bord, this build looks more than awesome. Breathtaking. Can’t wait to download it.

I agree 100% with Roth, another masterpiece by a master. And also thx so much to Roth and nFozzy.

Drybonz
                                  Participant
                                    @drybonz

Thanks, bord… always enjoy your tables.    :good:

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Wow, Bord, this build looks more than awesome. Breathtaking. Can’t wait to download it.

I agree 100% with Roth, another masterpiece by a master. And also thx so much to Roth and nFozzy.

Well it is no Tee’d off! but fairly close! @rothbauerw ha ha

for IOS and Android

Herweh
                                      Participant
                                        @herweh
                                        vipMemberContributor

“Tee’d off” was selected in Major Frenchy’s YouTube table series so it cannot be that bad.  ;-)   :good: :-)

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

“Tee’d off” was selected in Major Frenchy’s YouTube table series so it cannot be that bad.  ;-)   :good: :-)

Umm… ok.

I am teasing roth it’s a inside joke

for IOS and Android

1977mini
                                          Participant
                                            @1977mini

Amazing work on the table!!  I own an original and it plays very similar!  The spinner on this game does not seem to be registering, maybe I missed something.

Thank you for your hard work  :good:

*Edit*  Quickest fix ever!  Excellent excellent work!!!!

Ryan

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 95 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?