Space Train (MAC 1987)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Goldchicco
    Participant
      @goldchicco

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/space-train-mac-1987/

VPX Conversion by: Goldchicco & 32assassin

vp9 table by: mfuegemann

Special Thanks to :

32assassin for helping me with this conversion and for sharing his passion, knowledge and time.

Thank you to:

mfuegemann for the VP9 version and for giving the OK to proceed with this project.

This table was realized with you in mind… so please leave constructive feedback or comments in the support topic and will try to make it better.Permission to Mod:  you must ask / get permission first.

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

Permission to Mod: Yes with approval

Total of 60 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks for bringing this to VPX @goldchicco and @32assassin – and of course a huge thank you to @mfuegemann as well. I think that this machine has passed me by all together, so, I’m looking forward to try it guys. :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
        dazzadasha
        Participant
          @dazzadasha

Great addition to the VP museum.Thanks all.

Bendo
          Participant
            @bendo

Thanks again for another obscure table. Love these things !!!

Cordsl
            Participant
              @cordsl

Thanks to all authors, plays great and as fast as a train to. I only could not lift my cabinet high enough without tilt to get the ball on the play-field again. ;-)

SpaceTrain

sheltemke
              Participant
                @sheltemke

You say this is a VP9 to VPX conversion and not a full rebuild? I cannot believe this. Looks and plays fantastic!

Goldchicco
                Participant
                  @goldchicco

How and from where the ball ended in the apron, please help me with issues being more specifics. Where during nudging or just coming down the left ramp?? More details will help me found and focus on the problem immediately . Thank you in advance

Goldchicco
                  Participant
                    @goldchicco

Vp9 is the starting base, then lots of love, vpx (elements,  materials, lights etc.) and a great team work is added in any of my releases ;-)

LTA
                    marie
                    Participant
                      @marie

Another time BIG thanks for this @goldchicco and @32assassin ! :yahoo:

Looking forward trying out an – for me- unknown table again.

Jopp
                      Participant
                        @joppnl

Never seen this table before, lovely to be possible to play it on VPX, thanks goldchicco and 32assassin !

My favorite pinball machine?
                        Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

senseless
                        Participant
                          @senseless

Great looking original table! Thank you so much for all the hard work so you could share this with us pinheads :).

In my second game with I think was ball three I got the two ball multiball and the first ball got a lift and ended up on the apron. It went so fast I can’t describe in detail how it happened but pretty sure it was a high ball bounce.

I couldn’t get it back on the playfield and had to abort the game.

Goldchicco
                          Participant
                            @goldchicco

@senseless

I’ll look into it

Genesis38
                            Participant
                              @genesis38

Damn!! You guys are on fire! Another unknown table brought to vpx thanks to you guys.  You both do superb work and would love to see Middle Earth, Atarians, and Space Riders brought from VP9 and only the dream team can do it!! Thanks guys, appreciate all the hard work :rose:  

Rajo Joey
                              Participant
                                @joey2001

Don’t know this table. Looks beautiful. Hope to play him today. A big thanks to you guys for your outstanding work. :good:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

vogliadicane
                                Participant
                                  @vogliadicane

cool, that you give us such rare tables. Never heard of it, so really looking forward to play this one tonight.

Cordsl
                                  Participant
                                    @cordsl

How and from where the ball ended in the apron, please help me with issues being more specifics. Where during nudging or just coming down the left ramp?? More details will help me found and focus on the problem immediately . Thank you in advance

I don,t know exactly because it happened real fast during game-play and I suddenly lost the ball. After looking for it I found it on the apron. As far as I can recall the ball came from the top of the playfield towards the left flipper or one of the 2 left outlanes. Is there an SSF sound in this table if the bal hits the playfieldglas? I haired something like that.  Sorry I can’t help you more precisely.

Jalei
                                    Participant
                                      @jalei

I don,t know exactly because it happened real fast during game-play and I suddenly lost the ball. After looking for it I found it on the apron. As far as I can recall the ball came from the top of the playfield towards the left flipper or one of the 2 left outlanes. Is there an SSF sound in this table if the bal hits the playfieldglas? I haired something like that. Sorry I can’t help you more precisely.

Look at 3.08 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP0p7gnJysE

ramsrule
                                      Participant
                                        @ramsrule

man, this is a very FAST table.  Challenging my twitch reflexes for sure….. LOL

I do have a strange issue that I don’t think is related to the table per say, but it may be.  My cabinet’s start button will not start this table.  I have to use the 1 key on the keyboard instead.  The button works on all other 600 plus tables that I have in my system (I’m pretty sure this is the only MAC table though, so it may be an issue with the MAC script?), and I’ve confirmed in notepad that the button is typing the number 1.  I’ve also deleted the table’s nvram file and let it recreate, but that didn’t help.  Anyone with an idea as to what may be the issue?  Thanks for any replies in advance.

EDIT – just downloaded NBA and it also does not start with the cabinet start button.  But for NBA, the start button is adding credits (half at a time).  So it’s something to do with the MAC tables it looks like. :unsure:

rudil24
                                        Participant
                                          @rudil24

Great table and fun to play! Your bumper lighting is fantastic.

Goldchicco
                                          Participant
                                            @goldchicco

MAC and Inder switch are different sometimes, since allowing 2 different kind of coins for their machines. Large value coin and small value coin for the second coin slot or switch.

NBA got the map of those switches in the script. That also I link the manual of every table in the installation tab. So far you are the only one reporting this issue. I’ll look into it to see if I  can find anything

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 39 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?