SpaceRamp [2020][Original][SuperEd]

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    supered
    Participant
      @supered

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/spaceramp-2020originalsupered/

This table is designed and coded from scratch, even the music is designed (composed) from scratch.

Please be aware that the table is mainly build for a cabinet, its not optimized for Desktop users,

This is the first final release, if any bugs are found please post them.

Table features MultiPlayer, MultiBall, many sound FX and special created music ;-)

Table Design : SuperEd (Ed Vink)
      Coding : SuperEd (Ed Vink) with use of some routines from other tables.
      Sound and Music : SuperEd (Ed Vink)

Permission to mod : Yes, but keep me posted .

If you think graphics and so can be better, please contact me, perhaps we can join forces to make the table even more fun :-)

Total of 45 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      bietekwiet
      Participant
        @bietekwiet

Hey, I like the table!

I enjoy the spacey atmosphere and music of your tables.
        This table, just like your “The Pink Floyd,The Wall” table is very immersive, it makes it a bit your style, which I like.

The ramps…..ooooooooh, the ramps. They are………….different?
        So short and steep you really have to slam the sledgehammer on there to get on. It is different, but fun.

But I have to make a bet. If anyone can make it on to the right ramp from a cradled left flipper position, I’ll buy you a beer. (Let’s say the first person that does it gets it, I might underestimate y’all :)).

Great work!

bil
        Participant
          @bilil1

Thank you very much for this very nice table.
          I find that you have the imagination to find interesting and unusual playfields.(and it’s rather rare)
          This was already the case for the magnificent “pink floyd” table.
          Bil.

jogrady7
          Participant
            @jogrady7

Thanks Supered for another great, great table.  After Kim Wilde and Pink Floyd, I was curious what music you would tackle next.  I had my money on the Sex Pistols.  Didn’t think you would write your own music.  Excellent stuff, I bow to your superior abilities.  One issue, I also can’t shoot it up the right ramp.  It seems like I’m hitting the bottom of the yellow ramp and deflecting to the left.  Weird.  Anyway Thanks so much

jogrady7
            Participant
              @jogrady7

Quick wheel image I made for this fine table

phenom
              Participant
                @phenom

love the table, fun, great music. thanks for sharing your hard work!!!!

supered
                Participant
                  @supered

Hey, I like the table!

I enjoy the spacey atmosphere and music of your tables.

This table, just like your “The Pink Floyd,The Wall” table is very immersive, it makes it a bit your style, which I like.

The ramps…..ooooooooh, the ramps. They are………….different?

So short and steep you really have to slam the sledgehammer on there to get on. It is different, but fun.

But I have to make a bet. If anyone can make it on to the right ramp from a cradled left flipper position, I’ll buy you a beer. (Let’s say the first person that does it gets it, I might underestimate y’all :)).

Great work!

Thanks for your kind words, I’ll look at the rights ramp, maybe its to steep. It “must” be possible to shoot the ramp from a “locked” ball on the left flipper. You’re not the only one that has difficulties with the right ramp.

Btw, i thought that you also had some suggestions? but I can’t find them, or wasn’t it you? I thought that you mentioned the lights on the ramps (PF table) to put them in this table. Nice thoughts, but I am curious how you see and when to light them? When a ball is on the ramp?

supered
                  Participant
                    @supered

Thanks Supered for another great, great table. After Kim Wilde and Pink Floyd, I was curious what music you would tackle next. I had my money on the Sex Pistols. Didn’t think you would write your own music. Excellent stuff, I bow to your superior abilities. One issue, I also can’t shoot it up the right ramp. It seems like I’m hitting the bottom of the yellow ramp and deflecting to the left. Weird. Anyway Thanks so much

Thanks for your kind words. I was thinking about a third “music” table, but maybe next time. And no,,,,,,,, it would never be the Sex Pistols :-), I am more a “Alan Parsons, David Bowie, PF, Supertramp etc fan).

The rights ramp i will look into, you’re not the only one having problems with it ;-)

licwip
                    Participant
                      @licwip

Great table, SuperEd! Fine music as well.

My two cents:

I’m also unable to hit the right ramp from the left flipper. For me, the ball appears to hit something halfway on its journey from flipper to ramp, around the back part of the spiral galaxy. Is a post there?

Also, I’ll choose a one-player game, play all three balls, but then get Player 2, first ball. I guess that’s two issues: wrong number of players, and players not alternating.

And maybe I just need to play more, but I have yet to get into the outer outlanes (the “S” and “R” of STAR).  The S looks particularly tight to me.

Excellent table!

Bendo
                      Participant
                        @bendo

I cannot wait to try out this table. Love your programming. Pink Floyd is fantastic. Thanks so much for your hard work and for sharing with the rest of us !!!

cj138
                        Participant
                          @cj138

Very cool! Great scratch build!

bietekwiet
                          Participant
                            @bietekwiet

Hi SuperEd,
                            Yes, it was me adding some suggestions in my first post. I deleted them as I thought I was coming across as entitled.
                            The suggestion was to have the shooting lightning light run along the ramps like it does on your “Pink Floyd, The Wall” table once the ball falls into them from the top. I really love that effect.
                            Where to apply? Perhaps each time the ball runs through it, if it is not too much?

Thanks for the update, I will install it on my cabinet as soon as I am home!

bietekwiet
                            Participant
                              @bietekwiet

The table plays better now and the right ramp is accessible. Thanks for the update!

rudil24
                              Participant
                                @rudil24

@supered cool concept, smooth gameplay, great music! Can confirm it works great with flexdmd 1.0 for me, no issues so far.

bietekwiet
                                Participant
                                  @bietekwiet

The update is a nice improvement, Thank you.
                                  The lightning effect on the ramp works really well.

I love the music while I play the table.

ps: Have you considered to make the whole table dark so only the ramps and the planets pop ?
                                  I think it might make the experience even more immersive as a space theme. A bit like Tron.

Top work, I enjoy the table a lot!

Thalamus
                                    @thalamus
                                    ContributorMemberModerator

I’m also enjoying this original. A couple of versions back and it was a bit … meh, but, after the last couple of updates, my view has changed and this one will get a permanent place in the cab. Thank you for sharing your work. :good:

supered
                                    Participant
                                      @supered

I’m also enjoying this original. A couple of versions back and it was a bit … meh, but, after the last couple of updates, my view has changed and this one will get a permanent place in the cab. Thank you for sharing your work. :good:

Thanks Thalamus, that means a lot to me :-)
                                      Watch out for build 50, it can use FlexDMD now (preferred) and therefore the option to also display the DMD at the back of the cabinet itself. Look nice if I may say so ;-)

supered
                                      Participant
                                        @supered

The update is a nice improvement, Thank you.

The lightning effect on the ramp works really well.

I love the music while I play the table.

ps: Have you considered to make the whole table dark so only the ramps and the planets pop ?

I think it might make the experience even more immersive as a space theme. A bit like Tron.

Top work, I enjoy the table a lot!

Thanks,

Yes, I tried to lower the light emission but I am not sure if that is better then it is now. Maybe I have to change the playfield graphics. I also prefer more contrast but for some reason it won’t work……… but i’ll keep trying :-)

Regards

Ed

JediWizard
                                        Participant
                                          @jediwizard

This table looks really cool, thanks for the original good work! :good:

Health is Wealth:Knowledge is Power

JediWizard
                                          Participant
                                            @jediwizard

Quick wheel image I made for this fine table

Thanks for the wheel image I like the UFO in the foreground

Health is Wealth:Knowledge is Power

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 39 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?