SpaceRamp [2020][Original][SuperEd]

Viewing 19 posts - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

So, then the announced .50 build has been released. Downloading, and :rose:

Friffy1
      Participant
        @friffy1

What an ass I am.  Here I thought I’d already told you how cool I think this table is, BUT I DIDN’T!  I’ll tell you this…  I’m in awe of your capabilities.  I really love the whole feel of this table.  The atmosphere, music, gameplay…   Basically, the rug really ties the room together. ;-)

robertms
        Participant
          @mophead

Cool sci-fi theme, love the music and sound effects reminiscent of Jean-Michel Jarre works, very well done :good:

supered
          Participant
            @supered

So, then the announced .50 build has been released. Downloading, and :rose:

Still finetuned some stuff so .51 will be there soon. Hope that will be the last build for now :-)
            But, I’m still curious about your thoughts ;-)

Regards

Ed

Thalamus
              @thalamus

My thoughts, in short – unusual design, but, surprisingly playable, doesn’t play too easy and the unique sound effects that fits the theme is of course a plus too.

Chriss4198
              Participant
                @chriss4198

Such a unique and beautiful table! Thank you!!

jogrady7
                Participant
                  @jogrady7

I’ve been playing this table, and its updates for a while and it’s still Wonderful.  Many thanks again!  Maybe a dumb question, but are there any instructions?   I have a basic idea of what to do, but could use more help.  Same for Pink Floyd and Kim Wilde.  Keep up the great work!

rudil24
                  Participant
                    @rudil24

Hi @supered I am liking the 9.50 update; i found one small bug.  In 4 player game for any of the players 2,3,4 on all of their turns, the voice announces “player 4” and dmd shows a big PLAYER 4, no matter if it’s 2,3,or 4’s actual turn. it’s just the announcement, after that part dmd shows and scores correctly for the person 2,3,4.  (i’m cabinet mode and up to date on all production softwares and 1.0 on flexdmd, in case that helps.)  :good:

supered
                    Participant
                      @supered

Hi @supered I am liking the 9.50 update; i found one small bug. In 4 player game for any of the players 2,3,4 on all of their turns, the voice announces “player 4” and dmd shows a big PLAYER 4, no matter if it’s 2,3,or 4’s actual turn. it’s just the announcement, after that part dmd shows and scores correctly for the person 2,3,4. (i’m cabinet mode and up to date on all production softwares and 1.0 on flexdmd, in case that helps.) :good:

Does it only happens on 4 player game? I did fix something in version 51, have to check the update log if this was one of them ;-)

Friffy1
                      Participant
                        @friffy1

v1.0.0!  How exciting for you!  Congrats!

Bendo
                        Participant
                          @bendo

I love your tables. I have been playing this one and can’t wait to install this fixed version. Thanks so much for building and sharing your visions. Keep it up !!!

rivaldo85
                          Participant
                            @rivaldo85

Is this a mod from an old table?

if so what is rom. T y

bietekwiet
                            Participant
                              @bietekwiet

If I could change one thing about the table it would be the ability to access the middle ramp from the right flipper and not just the left flipper (current geometry of the base of the ramp doesn’t allow the ball to flow through from the right flipper, the ball bumps against the inner wall of the base of the ramp).

Not a biggie for this otherwise excellent table, but it would aid the flow of the table if it was possible.

supered
                              Participant
                                @supered

Is this a mod from an old table?

if so what is rom. T y

No, its build from scratch, no rom but 100% VPX coding

supered
                                Participant
                                  @supered

If I could change one thing about the table it would be the ability to access the middle ramp from the right flipper and not just the left flipper (current geometry of the base of the ramp doesn’t allow the ball to flow through from the right flipper, the ball bumps against the inner wall of the base of the ramp).

Not a biggie for this otherwise excellent table, but it would aid the flow of the table if it was possible.

Thx for the suggestion, will see if its possible (should be).

Regards

Ed

Thalamus
                                    @thalamus

Thanks for the update. Played Pink Floyd yesterday and had much fun. Guess, it will be a new round of SuperED very soon :good:

bietekwiet
                                    Participant
                                      @bietekwiet

Oh…an update! I will definitely be playing it (just need to find time)!
                                      Looking great with the darker playfield.

User25378
                                      Participant
                                        @user25378

Thanks for the Table, but as a noob, i dont know what to change in the script, to make it running with internal DMD. Can you please tell me exactly what to do ?

GGPinball
                                        Participant
                                          @ggpinball

Looks cool! Cant wait to try it out!! :yes:

GG Pinball
                                          Noob to virtual
                                          In progress of first cabinet build :)

Viewing 19 posts - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?