Spanish Eyes (Williams 1972) [mod]

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    bord
      @bord
      MembervipContributorModerator

@arconovum, beautiful as usual. I got to play a real Spanish Eyes again last weekend and sure enough, I still love it. I’m casually in the market for one.

must be tough finding a table , they (i think) are quite sought after, from my many visits to pinside.

I passed one up last spring for $450. Players condition. Still kicking myself.

bord
        @bord

Update to 1.1: new center hole physics (requires 10.6), some minor sound, physics and visual tweaks.

Still holding out hope for one to pop up on craigslist.

7 users thanked author for this post.
        JR
        Participant
          @jfr1

Love the game play of this table.  My GF will only play the older EM’s and this is her favorite.  Thanks for update!

Just checked Craigslist here and there’s an Air Aces for 1G! Hmmm

Draifet
          Participant
            @draifet

Thanks for the update Bord. I like a lot this table and the physics of the saucer now is super nice.

There’s at least one problem with the sound, check the line 1010 please:

PlaySoundAt “LaneSwitch”, ActiveBall

But some of the other sounds are repeated too much I think, and the bell jams sometimes.

Schreibi34
            Participant
              @schreibi34

Wow, i totally missed this one. It looks fantastic! Thanks to everybody involved!

Hey Bord, now you know why i stoped doing what i did! I missed so many tables. Feels strange to place Thanks and Likes almost a year late!

Great job!

bord
                @bord

Thanks, @draifet. Script error is fixed (1.1a).

Not sure what to do about the scoring motor running too fast. I built this on top of a pre-existing script so that is beyond my expertise. I know @scottacus scripts his EMs to run the scoring motor at the correct speed to keep rapidfire scoring from happening.

Herweh
                Participant
                  @herweh
                  vipMemberContributor

Missed this one too, and now I‘m away from home for two weeks. Looks awesome. Thx Bord and all involved. I‘m absolutely looking forward playing this one. It‘s fun, I‘m in Spain but right now no way for „Spanish eyes“ ;-).

Ben Logan2
                  Participant
                    @benlogan2

Gorgeous lighting!

ashleyb
                    Participant
                      @ashleyb

Thanks Bord, fantastic table as always from you, brilliant lighting and physics.  Always look forward to your tables.

JR
                      Participant
                        @jfr1

Just loaded this update.  Minor tweaks?  On my end it’s looking a little more than minor.  I just had a one of the coolest swirlies around a saucer I’ve ever seen.  Appeared to go one way for a couple loops, hit the post rubber and bounce back the other way.  That is very cool.  Thanks Bord and support team!!

I’m not quite sure why this table is a fave of my GF.  The drain openings hidden under the flippers are nasty.  But she’s a graphic artist and the unique nature of this table’s art sets it apart.  I need to research what style of art this is so I can impress her with some BS when I show her the update.  Feel free to help me out with that.      Thanks again to all who worked on this!

bord
                          @bord

Thanks, @jfr1! Glad you like it. Last time I played a real SE I realized how big of a bevel the kicker hole has so I wanted to make sure I got that right.

People really fall on either side of the art on this game. Love or hate. Personally, I love it. Not sure what I would call it. Something like Moroccan Modern best describes it, although I don’t think that is a real genre.

outhere
                            @outhere
                            MemberContributorvipModerator

Nice job on the game seems to play well and looks nice…
                            Running – VPX_6_beta_rev3705

Not holding the settings in the menu..
                            After you close the game and restart… It’s set back to free play and chirm unit off

Is there a setting for 3 balls per game..

arconovum
                            Participant
                              @nicholaschristopher
                              MemberContributor

I hope you asked bord if you mod his table? B-)   B-)   B-)

vogliadicane
                              Participant
                                @vogliadicane

I love, what you did here, Bord; the saucer physics are phenomenally real :good:
                                But I kind of hate this table. This center drain! Serious?

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus
                                  ContributorMemberModerator

Play better ! :heart:

Draifet
                                  Participant
                                    @draifet

Hey @bord, the 1.1a upload have another mistake, the hole kicker radius size is set to 4 instead of 34, a “little” too small  hehe. Nobody else see this things? And I play on a 1080P monitor…

bord
                                      @bord

I did this whole update remotely, which in hindsight isn’t a good idea. Was working at probably less than 1080p.

That kicker is meant to be invisible. If you scale it up the hole physics won’t work. You can add a visible/not enabled one over that at hole size.

Draifet
                                      Participant
                                        @draifet

Now i re-readed my post and probably it sounded harsh, sorry, (cause I never studied english and i don’t express it well), I wasn’t refering at you or your monitor @bord, but I suppose that users that downloades the file played the table at least one time, and i was surprised, cause I tried the table update today and instantly saw something strange inside the kick hole. Thanks for your answer, I will try to do the invisible kicker over the working one.

bord
                                          @bord

All good, @draifet. You’re a super-helpful member around here. It was a sloppy mistake on my part.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          jipeji16
                                          Participant
                                            @jipeji16

Well done @Bord !!!! As usual !!! ;) ;) ;)

Fantastic one !!! ;) ;) ;)  Thank you very much !!!!

:good: :good:   :good:   :good:   :good:

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?