Spider-Man Classic

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Siggi
    Participant
      @siggi

Thanks @siggi, very cool mod and beautifully executed. I noticed fast flips are not enabled? If you’re not sure how to go about it on a SAM table you can just grab and replace the script with the one posted at Thal’s github: https://github.com/sverrewl/vpxtable_scripts/blob/master/Spider-Man_VE_2.2.vbs The rom choice can be adjusted in the script, but I think the VE version suits your mod pretty well. Now we just need a matching backglass… ;-)

The VE needs differnt inserts. For example it’s not “Save MJ” the mode is called “Tell MJ”.

When i started i was thinking about which ROM to use, i liked the VE DMD animations better but a lot of pinheads complained about the stupit callouts on the VE.

So i used the original ROM.

Maybe i will do a second playfield for the VE ROM in the future.

And Genesis38 asks for sidewalls so this will come in the future too.

And again a very special thanks to all your people who loves my mods and give so many feedback and to all the guys in the comunity to make this all possible.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      studlygoorite
      Participant
        @studlygoorite

Great table, I like the classic look also and the SSF is excellent, thanks for another addition to my favorites. PS: How is the Freddy vs Jason coming?

Siggi
        Participant
          @siggi

Great table, I like the classic look also and the SSF is excellent, thanks for another addition to my favorites. PS: How is the Freddy vs Jason coming?

All graphics are done a view weeks ago but i need the soundfiles and have to do the scripting.

…..and i don’t like scripting  :scratch:   i’m more into graphics :yahoo:

0Cool
          Participant
            @0cool

Siggi! Brilliant work! Straight to my favorites list. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful piece of art. :good: :good: :good:

coreduo0099
            Participant
              @coreduo0099

Looks great.  Thanks for the tip about disabling the side rail visibilty!

Greenman
              Participant
                @greenman

Awesome.  One of my favourites already.

Greenman
                Participant
                  @greenman

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/799-new-b2s-alert-spider-manstern-2007/

I’m using this one.

robertms
                  Participant
                    @mophead

@siggi thanks for the quick update with addition of fast flips and proper VE version, much appreciated! I really like the new sidewalls :good: ; they also look great in fullscreen mode with a slightly tweaked POV. Here are my settings if anyone would like to try on their cab (don’t forget to disable the siderails on layer 11)

Spiderman_Classic_VE_Siggi_POV

timblo
                    Participant
                      @timblo

Cool table – it´s funny to play the game.  Info on my VPIN the right Flipper is louder than the left

and the SSF is not yet 100% in the right places e.g. bumper – hope for improvement with an update of the table. But otherwise a beautiful table that deserves to be given a final touch :good:

kds70
                      Participant
                        @kds70

Thanks for this mod siggi … ;-)   Top notch graphic, real classic look thaaaank you :rose:

was playing around and noticed the ball rolling sound isn´t working. So the table is missing two small things:

1) RollingTimer is missing (simply add a timer named RollingTimer) and enable it.

2) import your fx_ballrolling sounds (you need 5 files for it, fx_ballrolling0, fx_ballrolling1, and so on). fx_collide sound file is missing too.

The rest of ballrolling parts are included in your table script already.

I´ve modified POV for my personal reference too. And added / acitivated a colorgrading file (an LUT50 file, looks once more better now; try it).

Thanks for your effort :good:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

PuffnStuff
                        Participant
                          @puffnstuff

Table is a beauty, and an instant classic for me. Thanks! Hope to see more of these retro mods!

Siggi
                          Participant
                            @siggi

@siggi thanks for the quick update with addition of fast flips and proper VE version, much appreciated! I really like the new sidewalls :good: ; they also look great in fullscreen mode with a slightly tweaked POV. Here are my settings if anyone would like to try on their cab (don’t forget to disable the siderails on layer 11)

Spiderman_Classic_VE_Siggi_POV

There are two textures for the sidewalls in the table.

One for desktop user and a second one for cabinet user.

They are flat and have no angle so cab user have more room in incination and z offset.

Siggi
                            Participant
                              @siggi

Thanks for this mod siggi … ;-) Top notch graphic, real classic look thaaaank you :rose:

was playing around and noticed the ball rolling sound isn´t working. So the table is missing two small things:

1) RollingTimer is missing (simply add a timer named RollingTimer) and enable it.

2) import your fx_ballrolling sounds (you need 5 files for it, fx_ballrolling0, fx_ballrolling1, and so on). fx_collide sound file is missing too.

The rest of ballrolling parts are included in your table script already.

I´ve modified POV for my personal reference too. And added / acitivated a colorgrading file (an LUT50 file, looks once more better now; try it).

Thanks for your effort :good:

I have imported thalamus’s scrip for fast flips, i think this has added the ballrolling sound too.

And as you wrote we only need the sounds and the timer.

I have no idea about scripting, i’m more a graphic guy. But i will do my best :scratch:

I still would like to find out how i can install fast flips and SSF in a table.

Maybe someone has a tutorial, haven’t found something like that.

vothar
                              Participant
                                @vothar

and for the analog plunger users, i needed to move the plunger to y=2073 to have the multiball/autoplunger working.

Thanks for the mod.

Siggi
                                Participant
                                  @siggi

and for the analog plunger users, i needed to move the plunger to y=2073 to have the multiball/autoplunger working.

Thanks for the mod.

I think every analog plunger user needs a different position. It depents on the kind of plunger you are using.

In my cab the plunger settings sometimes works great and sometimes i have to adjust.

Just uploaded version 1.2.1. with ballrolling sounds. Thanx to kds70. :good:

Bladeof
                                  Participant
                                    @bladeof

Thanks for your work @Siggi, Fast Flips for Stern Sam system tables works differently than the other table setups. It is based on the stern specific game ROM that is being used by the table. Fast Flips was enabled for the vault edition ROM only. To have FF working on both the classic and ve editions, both versions would have to use the vault edition ROM.

dcbenji
                                    Participant
                                      @dcbenji
                                      This reply has been marked as private.
                                      Mark70
                                      Participant
                                        @mark70

Another Siggisted table :)
                                        Many thanks for sharing, it’s great as always!

BeachBumTN
                                        Participant
                                          @beachbumtn

Thanks Siggi, these look fantastic  especially the VE with color DMD added. Like you I prefer the VE DMD – the other version seemed like some of the DMD graphics were hard to make out at least on my display.  I appreciate you effort and sharing with us. Great job!

dcbenji
                                          Participant
                                            @dcbenji
                                            This reply has been marked as private.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 57 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?