Spider-Man Classic

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Mussinger
    Participant
      @mussinger

Nice Siggi !!! gonna try this on my brand new 4k cab !! :yahoo:

Thank you !! :heart:

1 user thanked author for this post.
      izzybrexx
      Participant
        @izzybrexx

vpuniverse is down and i need the smane_101 zip. anywhere else i can find it?

CarnyPriest
        Participant
          @carnypriest

https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/

senseless
          Participant
            @senseless

Thanks for also doing the VE version ;)!

giovanni1966
            Participant
              @giovanni1966

I always prefer the original. However, this does not apply if Siggi revises a table. No matter whether Freddy, Lord of the rings or Spiderman.

IronMan8Bit
              Participant
                @ironman8bit

Wow your work is inspiring! Knocked this one out of the park! Incredible doesn’t even do it justice.

Would love to see your take on Iron Man! :D

xXxSpyderxXx
                Participant
                  @xxxspyderxxx

Just tried the table and I love it! Not so hot on the classic theming though. Is there a way to retheme it back to the movie version? Sorry, big fan of the Rami trilogy as could be guessed by my favorite machine haha

Siggi
                  Participant
                    @siggi

Just tried the table and I love it! Not so hot on the classic theming though. Is there a way to retheme it back to the movie version? Sorry, big fan of the Rami trilogy as could be guessed by my favorite machine haha

Why would you retheme it back? You can download the original version of this table.

This is mostly a graphic mod there are no differences in gameplay.

xXxSpyderxXx
                    Participant
                      @xxxspyderxxx

Why would you retheme it back? You can download the original version of this table.

This is mostly a graphic mod there are no differences in gameplay.

Where is the original version if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve never found it.

Siggi
                      Participant
                        @siggi

Where is the original version if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve never found it.

Google “spiderman vpx” i think it’s still on vpuniverse.

xXxSpyderxXx
                        Participant
                          @xxxspyderxxx
                          Siggi wrote:

Google “spiderman vpx” i think it’s still on vpuniverse.

Thanks! I managed to find the original table but the physics of the flippers and the plunger are all messed up with the flippers going at a snail’s pace and the plunger not being strong enough to launch the ball into to the playfield.
                          Oh well, sorry for troubling you. :bye:
                          Rafael Tetsuo
                          Participant
                            @rafaeltetsuo

Wow! Now this table has my full attention. What a great work!

topper-2k
                            Participant
                              @topper-2k

Love this edition of the table. Siggi, would you please (please) give the Stern Transformers table the same treatment? I loved the original Transformers as a kid and the Stern table is really fun to play. But I can’t stand the Michael Bay theme.

Siggi
                              Participant
                                @siggi

Love this edition of the table. Siggi, would you please (please) give the Stern Transformers table the same treatment? I loved the original Transformers as a kid and the Stern table is really fun to play. But I can’t stand the Michael Bay theme.

I’m sorry but i don’t have an idea about the transformers.

I’ve never seen a movie or read a comicbook and i don’t know any of these robots by name.

If i would make a mod i’m shure all transformer fans would kill me.

Sorry, i’m the wrong guy.

@topper-2k
                                : Maybe it’s time for you to do it yourself. It’s really not that hard and a lot of fun.

And if you need help don’t be afraid to ask.

topper-2k
                                Participant
                                  @topper-2k

Thanks Siggi. Understood.

I have done one retheme (Galaxy Quest) and learned a lot. What I’m still struggling with the most is 3D models and it looks like the Transformers table uses several. Any resources you can point me to would be appreciated.

Siggi
                                  Participant
                                    @siggi

Thanks Siggi. Understood.

I have done one retheme (Galaxy Quest) and learned a lot. What I’m still struggling with the most is 3D models and it looks like the Transformers table uses several. Any resources you can point me to would be appreciated.

Again, sorry i also have no clue about 3D models. I’m only doing graphics.

The spiderman table only uses flat images for the villains but i think it fits the vintage theme.

So why not use it on a classic transformers?

topper-2k
                                    Participant
                                      @topper-2k

The spiderman table only uses flat images for the villains but i think it fits the vintage theme.

So why not use it on a classic transformers?

That’s a really good point and would make this a much more doable re-theme for me. Thanks.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?