Spiderman Vault Edition

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    freelunch
    Participant
      @freelunch

Great support job Freelunch … !

Thanks, I’m just rehashing things I learned already or can figure out. I think it’s better the devs making all these great tools spend less time answering faqs and more time developing their software.

@Andypc
      , do you have the latest SAM build?  http://vpuniverse.com/forums/forums/topic/2933-sambuild29-beta-thread/
      If not, copy all of that stuff into your VPinMAME folder, run setup.exe, click install, yes, quit. Then try the dmdext test

Andypc
      Participant
        @andypc

Installing .Net Framework 4.6.1 solved it :yahoo:    Now just have problem with colour DMD  opening behind the directB2S.  I have changed DMDdevice.ini to “stayontop = true”, but the DMD still gets hidden behind the backglass? The directB2S is set to DMD visible.

ozg
        Participant
          @netweight

Seems like I’ve tried everything, 3 or 4 hours and all I keep getting is a pop up box saying No DMD device driver found. Any ideas?

Thanks (and yes, every Stern table works fine, I just can’t get the SM Color DMD to work or load)

I don’t use an external DMD or another monitor, just the good ol pc screen.

Drybonz
          Participant
            @drybonz

not as comp savy as most

Just realized your avatar is the tall man… that’s pretty cool.

Tyson
            Participant
              @tyson171

Anyone else have issues with this table in cabinet mode?  The resolution of the playfield/depth of everything doesn’t seem right.  If i place it in desktop mode, it looks great.  Just curious if I have something setup wrong.

theostorm
              Participant
                @theostorm

Does anyone know where I can find this VPX?  The Italian site is gone :(

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

I think it will be on vpu from the sounds of it soon enough. But maybe someone that has it can share it with you? I do not have that table or I would pm you a link

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                  for IOS and Android

Kernel
                  Participant
                    @kern

Can anyone share this table as monsterbash site is down?

Thanks in advance!

dgrace
                    Participant
                      @dgrace

Is this table and directb2s available anymore?

Kernel
                      Participant
                        @kern

Is this table and directb2s available anymore?

B2S yes, but not the table and no one seems likes sharing… No problem, there are plenty of other good tables.

STAT
                        Participant
                          @stefanaustria
                          MemberContributor
                          Blindpeser
                          Participant
                            @blindpeser

I like this table a lot. Just found out, that the toys are in 2D, which doesnt look too good in VR. Is there a version that has 3D models for the toys inside?

Thalamus
                              @thalamus
                              ContributorMemberModerator

Not that I know of. Alessio that made the VE version asked a few times if there where any guys that could help him get those models rendered. So, even VE has 2D – for now ?!

CarnyPriest
                              Participant
                                @carnypriest

Nothing wrong with JP Salas’s version either. It’s not the VE graphics package but it does use the VE game code.

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus
                                  ContributorMemberModerator

Oh. I can’t agree more. Have them both and play them both too. To know that he almost didn’t release them because he said he wasn’t happy with them :unsure:

l0g0n
                                  Participant
                                    @l0g0n

Anyone have this table that would send it to me?  The actual Vault Edition.  I already have the JPSalas version.  I may have a table you are looking for.

Thanks

makmak
                                    Participant
                                      @makmak
                                      This reply has been marked as private.
                                      6 users thanked author for this post.
                                      Firebat138
                                      Participant
                                        @firebat138

Hi guys, im having a really hard time here, Outhere is really helping me out but alas I still cant get it.  I have all my tables working.  It all started when I saw there was a cool PUP pack for this table, but it was named something different I didn’t recognize.  So I discovered the color rom thingy and had someone send me the Vault Edition table.  I have all the things, the pal file, inside ALTCOLOR inside SMANVE_101C folder.  I have the SMANVE_101C rom.  Im updated on all sam and bass and on Vpinmame 3.3, I still don’t see the color rom in the game list.  I also am having same prob with pup pack on Star Trek LE, but the GAME works, just not the pup pack but anyways, one problem at a time lol

But.  I try and run the table and I get this

Sub Table1_Init
                                        vpmInit Me
                                        With Controller
                                        .GameName = cGamename
                                        If Err Then MsgBox “Can’t start Game ” & cGameName & vbNewLine & Err.Description:Exit Sub
                                        .SplashInfoLine = “Spider Man Vault Edition(Stern 2016)”
                                        .Games(cGameName).Settings.Value(“rol”) = 0
                                        .HandleKeyboard = 0
                                        .ShowTitle = 0
                                        .ShowDMDOnly = 1
                                        .ShowFrame = 0
                                        .HandleMechanics = 0
                                        .Hidden = DesktopMode
                                        On Error Resume Next
                                        .Run GetPlayerHWnd
                                        If Err Then MsgBox Err.Description
                                        On Error Goto 0
                                        End With

so i changed cgamename to the rom name.  still same error, line 84.  save it and try again.  same thing

I mean, I got Ghostbusters to work.  lol  I tackled the Stern rom thing when I forst got back into this, I even had to uninstall everything the other day. lol  I just want the pup pack to work.  I even tried the regualr version of this table which works, but couldnt get the pup pack to work.  Can someone guide me in the right direction.  I can upload whatever info ya need

here is my dmddevice.ini

[global]
                                        ; how to downscale SEGA 192×64 pixel games to smaller displays: fit, fill or stretch
                                        resize = fit
                                        ; flips the image horizontally
                                        fliphorizontally = false
                                        ; flips the image vertically
                                        flipvertically = false
                                        ; enable or disable frame-by-frame colorization (inactive in VPX bundle)
                                        colorize = true
                                        ; a DMD that renders with nice dots on a computer monitor
                                        [virtualdmd]
                                        enabled = false
                                        ; virtual dmd stays on top of all other windows
                                        stayontop = false
                                        ; hide the resize grip
                                        hidegrip = false
                                        ; ignore the aspect ratio of the rendered dots when resizing
                                        ignorear = false
                                        ; use VPM’s registry values when positioning the virtual dmd
                                        useregistry = false
                                        ; x-axis of the window position
                                        left = 0
                                        ; y-axis of the window position
                                        top = 0
                                        ; width of the dmd in monitor pixels
                                        width = 1024
                                        ; height of the dmd in monitor pixels
                                        height = 256
                                        ; scale the dot size (set to 0.8 for same size as pre-1.6.0)
                                        dotsize = 1.0
                                        [pindmd1]
                                        ; if false, doesn’t bother looking for a pinDMD1
                                        enabled = true
                                        [pindmd2]
                                        ; if false, doesn’t bother looking for a pinDMD2
                                        enabled = true
                                        [pindmd3]
                                        ; if false, doesn’t bother looking for a pinDMD3
                                        enabled = true
                                        ; COM port, e.g. COM3
                                        port =
                                        [pin2dmd]
                                        ; if false, doesn’t bother looking for a PIN2DMD
                                        enabled = true
                                        ; how long to wait in milliseconds after sending a palette
                                        delay = 25
                                        [browserstream]
                                        ; if enabled, stream to your browser in your LAN
                                        enabled = false
                                        port = 9090
                                        [vpdbstream]
                                        ; if enabled, stream DMD to https://test.vpdb.io/live
                                        enabled = false
                                        endpoint = https://api-test.vpdb.io/

; if enabled, writes frames to an .avi file
                                        enabled = false
                                        ; path to folder or .avi file. if folder, gamename.avi is used.
                                        path =
                                        [pinup]
                                        ; if enabled, send frames to PinUP.
                                        enabled = true

Here is my log

<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”utf-8″ ?>
                                        <nlog xmlns=”http://www.nlog-project.org/schemas/NLog.xsd&#8221;
                                        xmlns:xsi=”http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance&#8221;
                                        xsi:schemaLocation=”http://www.nlog-project.org/schemas/NLog.xsd NLog.xsd”
                                        autoReload=”true”
                                        throwExceptions=”false”
                                        internalLogLevel=”Off” internalLogFile=”c:\temp\nlog-internal.log” >
                                        <targets>
                                        <!–
                                        add your targets here
                                        See https://github.com/nlog/NLog/wiki/Targets for possible targets.
                                        See https://github.com/nlog/NLog/wiki/Layout-Renderers for the possible layout renderers.
                                        –>
                                        <target name=”console” xsi:type=”ColoredConsole” useDefaultRowHighlightingRules=”false”
                                        layout=”${pad:padding=4:inner=[${threadid}]} ${date} ${pad:padding=5:inner=${level:uppercase=true}} | ${message} ${exception:format=ToString}”>
                                        <highlight-row condition=”level == LogLevel.Trace” foregroundColor=”DarkGray” />
                                        <highlight-row condition=”level == LogLevel.Debug” foregroundColor=”DarkGray” />
                                        <highlight-row condition=”level == LogLevel.Info” foregroundColor=”Gray” />
                                        <highlight-row condition=”level == LogLevel.Warn” foregroundColor=”Yellow” />
                                        <highlight-row condition=”level == LogLevel.Error” foregroundColor=”Red” />
                                        <highlight-row condition=”level == LogLevel.Fatal” foregroundColor=”Magenta” />
                                        </target>
                                        <target xsi:type=”File” name=”file” fileName=”DmdDevice.log”
                                        layout=”${pad:padding=4:inner=[${threadid}]} ${date} ${pad:padding=5:inner=${level:uppercase=true}} | ${message} ${exception:format=ToString}”
                                        replaceFileContentsOnEachWrite=”false”
                                        deleteOldFileOnStartup=”true”/>
                                        </targets>
                                        <rules>
                                        <logger name=”*” minlevel=”Info” writeTo=”console” />
                                        <logger name=”*” minlevel=”Info” writeTo=”file” />
                                        </rules>
                                        </nlog>

and here is my dmdext log

<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”utf-8″ ?>
                                        <nlog xmlns=”http://www.nlog-project.org/schemas/NLog.xsd&#8221;
                                        xmlns:xsi=”http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance&#8221;
                                        xsi:schemaLocation=”http://www.nlog-project.org/schemas/NLog.xsd NLog.xsd”
                                        autoReload=”true”
                                        throwExceptions=”false”
                                        internalLogLevel=”Off” internalLogFile=”c:\temp\nlog-internal.log” >
                                        <targets>
                                        <!–
                                        add your targets here
                                        See https://github.com/nlog/NLog/wiki/Targets for possible targets.
                                        See https://github.com/nlog/NLog/wiki/Layout-Renderers for the possible layout renderers.
                                        –>
                                        <target name=”console” xsi:type=”ColoredConsole” useDefaultRowHighlightingRules=”false”
                                        layout=”${pad:padding=4:inner=[${threadid}]} ${date} ${pad:padding=5:inner=${level:uppercase=true}} | ${message} ${exception:format=ToString}”>
                                        <highlight-row condition=”level == LogLevel.Trace” foregroundColor=”DarkGray” />
                                        <highlight-row condition=”level == LogLevel.Debug” foregroundColor=”DarkGray” />
                                        <highlight-row condition=”level == LogLevel.Info” foregroundColor=”Gray” />
                                        <highlight-row condition=”level == LogLevel.Warn” foregroundColor=”Yellow” />
                                        <highlight-row condition=”level == LogLevel.Error” foregroundColor=”Red” />
                                        <highlight-row condition=”level == LogLevel.Fatal” foregroundColor=”Magenta” />
                                        </target>
                                        </targets>
                                        <rules>
                                        <logger name=”*” minlevel=”Trace” writeTo=”console” />
                                        </rules>
                                        </nlog>

Lemme know if you need anything else, thank you all.  Cheers

outhere
                                          @outhere
                                          MemberContributorvipModerator

Latest SAMBuild VPinMame For Color Roms – http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4236-sambuild/

Untitle0000d

Firebat138
                                          Participant
                                            @firebat138

PERFECT~!!  Thank you again…  Sincerely.  Ok, I guess I need to watch a video on the pup pack  All it does is have spiders crawl around.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 72 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?