This topic contains 22 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TerryRed 2 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
     TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

Yes, figured it would be a relatively easy conversion of png and swf media to a video slideshow. But I wasn’t sure about what happens with exclusive full screen. I had been displaying as windows on top of the playfield window in VP9. And instructions were an add-on to mirroring the dmd on the apron. Not compatible with VPX exclusive full screen which I’d rather keep for performance.

If nothing else, my next step was to just use an old iPhone as a display that I could place above my lockbar and use Duet Display add to my desktop. But I have a ton of other tasks for the cab.

Yes, kind of off-topic. I’ve been doing the old TV speaker for cabinet noise solution. I have an old PC mini-amp 5.1 system that I was going to add but that was well before SSF. We’ll see.

With the newest Win 10…there is a new exclusive fullscreen mode that i forces to make exclusive fullscreen programs into a newer type of Borderless Fullscreen. Many guys like it…but it caused issues for me…so I disabled it.  Using two small screen in the lockdown bar areas was done by someone. Seemed to work really nice with Popper….but yes getting windows to stay above VPX window can be a MAJOR pain for focus,etc… Definitely better to use separate screens.

Bilici 
    Participant

hallo, would ssf doflinx fx3 works with pinballx to or only with pinup.

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

hallo, would ssf doflinx fx3 works with pinballx to or only with pinup.

Do I need to use Pinup Popper if I just want to only use Pinup Player (for PuP-Packs) with another front-end?

If you wish to use only Pinup Player for active video Backglasses (PuP-Packs),etc… you DO NOT need to setup or use the Pinup Popper front-end. You only need to install Pinup System, and setup Pinup Player. PuP-Packs are front-end independent.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account