Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    ItchyRobot
    Participant
    @itchyrobot

Awesome man! This is a fun table… very different gameplay, which I like.

Ecktown
    Participant
    @ecktown

It looks gorgeous but I am too stupid activate the score. I have a single monitor (desktop mode) and I just don’t see anything in the script to see the score when playing. At the moment I would be playing without knowing how many points I have. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Ben Logan2
    Participant
    @benlogan2

Incredibly beautiful experience in VR. Thanks so much for supporting us VR users right “out of the box,” Bord! The wedgehead backbox is super cool. Your lighting continues to amaze. Great physics as usual. Wonderful sound package. Thank you!

Herweh
    Participant
    @herweh
    vipMemberContributor

I missed a lot tables the last weeks. This one too, nearly. Once again, Bord and Roth quality, awesome. Thanks so much, guys.

Brett
    Participant
    @bpjacobsen

Beautiful job! Question, where in the script can I change the button that loads the ball? I need it to be mapped to key # 157 which is my right magnasave button I use for loading balls on older tables. Can’t find in the script where that is.

bord
    @bord
    MembervipContributorModerator

Beautiful job! Question, where in the script can I change the button that loads the ball? I need it to be mapped to key # 157 which is my right magnasave button I use for loading balls on older tables. Can’t find in the script where that is.

Just change line 32 to “1”.

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Are they taking selfies?     really enjoying this table!

selfies

Brett
    Participant
    @bpjacobsen

got it it thanks!

bord
    @bord
    MembervipContributorModerator

Incredibly beautiful experience in VR. Thanks so much for supporting us VR users right “out of the box,” Bord! The wedgehead backbox is super cool. Your lighting continues to amaze. Great physics as usual. Wonderful sound package. Thank you!

VR work was all @rothbauerw. Glad you’re having fun.

Ecktown
    Participant
    @ecktown

I see answers to other technical issues but my question was not answered. There must be a simple way to see the score when you only have one monitor and no blackglass. At least I hope there is – I would really love to play this beautiful table…

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw
    ModeratorContributorMembervip

It looks gorgeous but I am too stupid activate the score. I have a single monitor (desktop mode) and I just don’t see anything in the script to see the score when playing. At the moment I would be playing without knowing how many points I have. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

If you truly have it in desktop mode, the score should just show up.  I just tested it here and it works fine.  Make sure VROn is set to false in the script.

You also could play in FSS mode, in which case you’ll have a visible, fully working backglass, and score reels.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Ecktown
    Participant
    @ecktown

Thank you for your answer but it still does not work and it is the only table I am having this issue with in 300+ tables. In FSS mode (never tried this before) I just get a gray screen and the score does unfortunately not show up for me. I have VROn as false. If anyone has another idea I would be greatful.

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw

How about a screenshot of the game with no score and/or a screenshot of setting?  One other thing to check, if you have the B2S running in the background, it also will not show scores in desktop mode.

Ecktown
    Participant
    @ecktown

Settings2020-04-15 (1)

I hope this is what you meant. I forced B2S off in the controller.txt. The game still looks for a backglass however. I tried with the backglass file when the backglass opens in another window which does not help because I can’t see the both together. When I delete the B2S file the score is not there at all. As mentioned this is the only table with this issue in my collection :-(

Let me know if you need other information.

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw

It must still thing the backglass is running for some reason.

Try commenting out the following line (should be line 77):

for each i in DT : i.visible = 0 : next

BorgDog
    Participant
    @borgdog
    MemberContributorvip

Also if you are running in desktop, generally, you want to make sure that Disable B2S is check under preferences, Keys, nudge and DOF

KND

gear323
    Participant
    @gear323

I’m usually not a big fan of the old EM tables but…. Wow this is impressive.  Looks and plays amazing.  Been having a blast (and frustrated as I should be) playing this table.   Thanks!   Awesome Job!

Ecktown
    Participant
    @ecktown

Thank you for pointing out that I should disable the B2S in the options. I did not even know that this option was there. It is well hidden :-)

The line 77 did the trick. I can now see the score and enjoy this beautiful table. Thank you for your help!

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

Hey I saw this listed under the VR Tables section (that’s a good idea!) so I was reminded to give it a try in VR.  As expected, it’s quite outstanding in VR, love playing this very basic but skill based game.

One note: I don’t believe the ball tracking on the backglass works, at least it doesn’t on my rig.  Not a big deal, but just letting you know in case there is a future update.

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw

Hey I saw this listed under the VR Tables section (that’s a good idea!) so I was reminded to give it a try in VR. As expected, it’s quite outstanding in VR, love playing this very basic but skill based game.

One note: I don’t believe the ball tracking on the backglass works, at least it doesn’t on my rig. Not a big deal, but just letting you know in case there is a future update.

It’s working here.  Are you maybe looking at the match numbers?  Ball tracking is on the left.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW