Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

yeah none of the “ball in play” lights representing those 5 digits would like up.  In fact, none of the 10 match lights did either at the end.  This may have something to do with the latest version of VPVR by Rob or one of my settings.  I’ll investigate

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw
    ModeratorContributorMembervip

yeah none of the “ball in play” lights representing those 5 digits would like up. In fact, none of the 10 match lights did either at the end. This may have something to do with the latest version of VPVR by Rob or one of my settings. I’ll investigate

There’s a new version?  If you can point me to it, I can give it a try.

Oh, also make sure to set VROn to True in the script.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

stargate66
    Participant
    @stargate66

Great looking table. Everything loads fine and can add credits but I can’t get a ball to come out.

Any idea?

Thanks

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw

Ye

Great looking table. Everything loads fine and can add credits but I can’t get a ball to come out.

Any idea?

Thanks

Try pressing the plunger button.  This table has a manual ball lift that is activated by the ball launch button.

Delta23
    Participant
    @delta23

This table is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!

The entire combination of table subject, the sharpness of the art work, the transparency and clarity on the plastics and that fantastic lighting… wow! – I have to pick up my jaw of the floor every time I launch it :)

This table is now at the top of the list when it comes to showing off my cab.

Thanks mate, this is truly a work of art and a wonderful gift to the entire community.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

yeah none of the “ball in play” lights representing those 5 digits would like up. In fact, none of the 10 match lights did either at the end. This may have something to do with the latest version of VPVR by Rob or one of my settings. I’ll investigate

There’s a new version? If you can point me to it, I can give it a try.

I feel shame I dont recall seeing your reply Roth, let me take a look if this is still an issue with the latest version of VPVR that is built by Rawnie/Rob.   Did you get access to this build?

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw

There’s a new version? If you can point me to it, I can give it a try.

I feel shame I dont recall seeing your reply Roth, let me take a look if this is still an issue with the latest version of VPVR that is built by Rawnie/Rob. Did you get access to this build?

I do have the latest. I’m sure the issue will be resolved setting VROn to true in the script.

mjmj
    Participant
    @mjmj

Hi love the look of this table and am desperate to play but table won’t start first lights up then nothing no coin no start no plunger no flippers any ideas?

mjmj
    Participant
    @mjmj

infect your magic circle table has the same issue except the hunger makes noise but no ball

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

Hope you figured that out by now @mjmj .  Update VPX to latest 10.6 build?

I’m beer-bumping this thread to say – WHAT THE FLIP! Has anyone had a multiball last longer than 10 seconds??  This Star Jet gang are starting to get on my nerves.

Astroboy
    Participant
    @astroboy

Absolutely gorgeous table and a fantastic job of putting it together. So sharp and realistic looking. I wish all EMs were given this treatment and attention to detail. What a feast for the eyes! Fantastic work!

ItchyRobot
    Participant
    @itchyrobot

Wow! I finally got around to playing this table after installing it months ago. I must say, it is a visual stunner, and plays great too. Thanks for the attention to detail, and for sharing this fun table. Such a cool piece of history.

Jopp
    Participant
    @joppnl

Absolutely stunning…

but to make it 100% real:
    on the next update can you add the EM smell to it?? | :-)

Except the smell: 100% spot on!! Thanks!

My favorite pinball machine?
    Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

bord
    @bord
    MembervipContributorModerator

Love that classic EM smell.

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW