Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    32assassin
    Participant
    @32assassin

I think I found (a) or the problem

the bumpers have a hit height of 90  and the ramp has a height of 75,   that is not going to work

test this before I upload it,  I also adjusted the physical ramp and hidden diverter walls.

crystal display primitive is currently set to hidden

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbrwu3rd86x0s02/Star%20Trek%2025th%20Anniversary%20%28Data%20East%201991%29.vpx?dl=0

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

2 users thanked author for this post.
    kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

@32assassin: you have an idea whats causing these fps drops i´ve posted before ? still exists in your new dropbox version :unsure:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

rennervision
    Participant
    @rennervision

I think I found (a) or the problem

Ah – so that’s what it looks like to finish the game with a high score.   :yes:

Yes – that took care of it.  The kickback gave me trouble a couple of times (but I was able to fix that before by moving plunger1 up a bit so I assume that will work the same way again).

Played a lot of your tables and this is definitely one of my favorites.  Thank you for looking into that.   :-)

Bob Albright
    Participant
    @bobalbright

Played several games from your dropbox version and did not experience the stuck ball. Thank you for the fix. One other minor issue is the outlane on the left which , when lit, is supposed to eject the ball back to the playfield. Sometimes it works correctly. Often it tries to shoot it out and it keeps dropping back down–eventually draining when the light goes out. Thanks again 32!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

L0stS0ul
    Participant
    @l0sts0ul

Thanks for the fix. I’ll be adding this back to the vpin now. One other little thing I noticed. The left flipper seems to have some extra friction that the right flipper doesn’t have. The ball slows down quite a bit when it gets onto the flipper. I took a quick look and the LFLogo primitive is not set to Toy and has it’s own physics settings. Set that prim to toy just like the right flipper and it seems right now. Hope that helps

Thanks!!

rennervision
    Participant
    @rennervision

Appreciate the new update 32a.  As I play this some more I realize there’s one more thing I’m sure I can fix, but need to know what to put into the script.

It seems the Ice Planet’s Extra Ball and 10 Million points lights are always lit.  Any way to get those to just come on at their proper time?

Thanks so much!

Loganchihuahua
    Participant
    @chihua07

Appreciate the new update 32a. As I play this some more I realize there’s one more thing I’m sure I can fix, but need to know what to put into the script.

It seems the Ice Planet’s Extra Ball and 10 Million points lights are always lit. Any way to get those to just come on at their proper time?

Thanks so much!

Not sure if this youtube video is any help or not.  But the extra ball and 10 million points seem to be dynamic. Thanks so much. I love this table. Thank you. I had a chance to buy this table local as the real pin, and couldn’t get it together in time and it was sold by the time i was ready. I am so thankful for this version. I kick myself less and less for not getting the real pin with each new version of this table. It is so great! Thanks 32 and company!

32assassin
    Participant
    @32assassin

Appreciate the new update 32a. As I play this some more I realize there’s one more thing I’m sure I can fix, but need to know what to put into the script.

It seems the Ice Planet’s Extra Ball and 10 Million points lights are always lit. Any way to get those to just come on at their proper time?

Thanks so much!

after some testing I found the problem, it seems that if you add a PF light you need to remove the “passThrough” setting.   or the light will give the “always on” look

Capture

<!–more–>their are multiple lights with this problem

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

:good:

Loganchihuahua
    Participant
    @chihua07

Fantastic fix on the extra ball lights etc..  It looks just great. Thanks.

rennervision
    Participant
    @rennervision

Yes – thanks again!

BorgDog
    Participant
    @borgdog
    MemberContributorvip

Here’s a nice new tutorial video on this machine.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    dreamtrap
    Participant
    @dreamtrap

the kickback isn’t working in latest update. the ball just goes about an inch falls back and than it repeats a few times until the ball is lost.

sheltemke
    Participant
    @sheltemke

the kickback isn’t working in latest update. the ball just goes about an inch falls back and than it repeats a few times until the ball is lost.

Works here perfectly.

emuoyaji
    Participant
    @emuoyaji

Thank you always for the wonderful table.
    Sometimes the ball does not come back when the ball is in the image position.

st_deco
    The rolling sound will continue to sound, and removing the ball will not stop the rolling sound.

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

@emuoyaji : What you are describing is a lost ball that has fallen off the table. Needs to be fixed by author or yourself of course IF he doesn’t.

BorgDog
    Participant
    @borgdog
    MemberContributorvip

I thought I got all the gaps closed up enough when I added the real subway, evidently not. I had it happen as well. Will play with some more and some other minor things (I really need to look at everything on the 4k cab before sending them off)

Bob Albright
    Participant
    @bobalbright

Same issue as emuoyaji (a few posts back) where the ball goes into the hole behind primary crystal and does not come back

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

BorgDog
    Participant
    @borgdog
    MemberContributorvip

hopefully have the subway losing balls issue fixed, also put a couple more holes in the primitive playfield so there wasn’t reflection on top of the holes around the drop targets (stood out a lot on my cab).

file attached here, test it out and if all is well I’ll leave up for 32assasin to do the real upload.

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

hopefully have the subway losing balls issue fixed, also put a couple more holes in the primitive playfield so there wasn’t reflection on top of the holes around the drop targets (stood out a lot on my cab).

file attached here, test it out and if all is well I’ll leave up for 32assasin to do the real upload.

same error … sorry. ball falls below playfield there :unsure:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW