Star Trek Enterprise Limited Edition (Stern 2012)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 198 total)
  • Author
    Vinthar
    Participant
      @vinthar

Plays like a charm! Thank you again. I imported POV from first release because I like it better.

Shannon
      Participant
        @shannon1

Fantastic table :yahoo:

chokeee
        Participant
          @chokeee

Is it possible to turn off “quick flippers” and turn on normal VP flippers?

StevOz
          Participant
            @stevoz

Top notch , thanks to all…. B-)

Attachments:
            rothbauerw
              @rothbauerw
              ModeratorContributorMembervip

Is it possible to turn off “quick flippers” and turn on normal VP flippers?

Why would you want to?

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

vogliadicane
              Participant
                @vogliadicane

I MUST chime in again to say, how good this version is.

Must say I really loved almost all previous versions, too. One for this the other for that, but never for the overall package like your version now.

Besides the most impressive graphics there’s 3 things, that are for me outstanding and new in this version:

– excellent physics
                – the warp ramp shot is difficult, but POSSIBLE, even repeatedly
                – first version, where the laser show doesn’t completely block my GTX 970 on a 4k monitor! Runs smooth as butter!

Thanks a lot, again!

:good:   :bye:

Scotty VH
                  @scottt
                  ModeratorMember

Don’t forget to post your high scores in the Vpinball Game of the Week Challenge this week for your chance to win a free T-shirt!

nFozzy
                  Participant
                    @nfozzy

There was an unintended change in the last version. After moving some scripts around, the flipper EOStorque ended up changing, which is making the flippers too snappy at times. For now you can safely change the EOStorque value on the flippers back to 0.5 if it bothers you.

vogliadicane
                    Participant
                      @vogliadicane

ahhh one more thing nFozzy: the vengeance ship moves really cool and naturally in this version. Are you planning, that it also reacts to physical nudging? Not that it is really needed, but it’s always such a wow effect, when you show your cab to friends :yes:

Andypc
                      Participant
                        @andypc

Odd issue with this table and colour DMD. The DMD always opens behind the backglass. Have fixed this issue on other tables by lowering the resolution of the backglass, but it doesn’t work for this table. Freezy is working on a fix, but wondered if there is a late call for the backglass in the script?

Amazing table :yahoo:

Thalamus
                          @thalamus
                          ContributorMemberModerator

Actually, the bug you mention seems to be closed now – but, there is no new releases yet.

https://github.com/freezy/dmd-extensions/commits/master

AdmiralGump
                          Participant
                            @admiralgump

I am having an issue where the ball will get stuck behind the Black Hole target. Not sure how it is getting in there. It goes in too quick to see.

Cognis
                            Participant
                              @cognis

I’m not getting any playfield/GI lights.  The game plays and the rom works though.

Jesperpark
                              Participant
                                @jesperpark

I’m not getting any playfield/GI lights. The game plays and the rom works though.

Make sure you have the latest version of Pnmame installed

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3241-sambuild30-beta-thread/

Cognis
                                Participant
                                  @cognis

Jesperpark, I went to the link you supplied and downloaded the latest build (v2.9) and this table still doesn’t work, in fact it won’t even run anymore.  Script error complaining about the rom name.  I tried running setup / test and I no longer see this rom or actually all stern roms anymore.

Jesperpark
                                  Participant
                                    @jesperpark

You need the LE rom for this table  st_161h from vpuniverse.com

Also make sure to click the install button, not just change the pinmame.dll that way the changes ie rom lists will update as well

Cognis
                                    Participant
                                      @cognis

When I installed 2.9 I uninstalled 2.8 and installed 2.9 and setup my defaults.  I have the st_161h rom and actually all the Stern roms (and most of the patched color roms).  It was working before I updated  VPinmame from 2.8 to 2.9.  In my initial post I mentioned the table runs and everything plays fine except for the GI lights.  I just may have to sadly rollback to the previous build and not play this table.  I had a pretty nice cab setup but I can’t sacrifice about 15 tables just to play 1.

Jesperpark
                                      Participant
                                        @jesperpark

Strange, did you try the other Star trek LE table versions as well?  Fren did a LE version using the same rom, I would say if if that table plays fine then something is really weird.  If Frens version does not play then you have a bad rom.  I don’t think anything major should of changed from 2.8 to 2.9, other than Wheel of Fortune was fixed.  This table and 2.9 plays for me

Anybody else have a bright idea? :wacko:

Cognis
                                        Participant
                                          @cognis

I’ll have to try that in the morning as I already shutdown for the night. The thing is none of my Stern roms are even in the list of roms to try testing in pinnate like Avengers. With 2.8 they were all there. Should I have updated a patched or modded DLL after I installed 2.9?

nFozzy
                                          Participant
                                            @nfozzy

There was a bug in 2.8 where B2S broke the lamp array. This was fixed in 2.9. It sounds like you have 2.9 but not the SAM version.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 198 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?