STAR TREK ENTERPRISE PuPPack

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    xxFONxx
    Participant
      @xxfonxx

Hi. I have already tried everything. Setup.exe sees st_161hc, the game run perfectly with the rom color but the pup pack does not activate. I can play with the color rom but not with the pup pack. any ideas? Thank you

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

You have the pak files in proper rom named folder? I’m guessing that’s the problem maybe even a subfolder to deep?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

trochjochel
        Participant
          @trochjochel

pinup 1.4 installed ? Other puppacks working correct? Backglass for this table deleted/renamed? If only the backglass video is shown you have not installed frezzy 1.71 correct<!–more–>

xxFONxx
          Participant
            @xxfonxx

1.4 installed, 1.71 frezzy properly installed. All pup packs run correctly. This is the only pack that does not work. I do not know what else to do :(

trochjochel
            Participant
              @trochjochel

Do you use the Star Trek Table here from Vpinball from nFozzy. Comes Nothing only Blackscreen on Backglass? how look your puplog.txt in Vpinmame folder?

2 users thanked author for this post.
              xxFONxx
              Participant
                @xxfonxx

Oh my friend, thank you very much. It was that. It was not the nFozzy table, it was from another website. It is a great puppack. thank you

ChuckD
                Participant
                  @chuckd

I am still having the issue that others were having earlier. I installed vpinmame beta 3.2 but I still do not see the 161hc rom listed and available to test. When launching the game I get a error in the script line 630 “Game name not found”. It highlights the code that says GameName = cGameName. This is driving me nuts. All other PUP games have been fine for me. Ideas?

Thanks

outhere
                    @outhere
                    MemberContributorvipModerator

You need this  vpinmame beta 3.2

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3651-sambuild32-beta-thread/?do=findComment&comment=43489

ChuckD
                    Participant
                      @chuckd

That did the trick. I was using beta 3.2 but i guess it wasn’t the latest and greatest SAM build. Thanks!

Ashram56
                      Participant
                        @ashram56

Apologies, I might be dense, but… where can I find the st_161hc rom file mentioned in the Installation instructions (ie muted music to be able to use the OST) ? I can’t find it anywhere (and for that matter, I can’t find the unmodified rom either).

Many thanks

trochjochel
                        Participant
                          @trochjochel

The rom is included in the download file. For the pal files to get the colordmd look on vpuniverse

Ashram56
                          Participant
                            @ashram56

OK that’s official, I am dense.

I was looking for it everywhere, and I did look into the PUP folder, but… I did not see it  :wacko:

Yet there it was, in plain face

Sorry about that

Regards

Cadelle32
                            Participant
                              @cadelle21

Excellent, just excellent

Firebat138
                              Participant
                                @firebat138

So im still having trouble getting pup pack to work, changed the rom name in script to include the c, but no go.  I still cant get setup to see the color rom, what am I doing wrong.  the game is amazing, im trying to download the fozzy table to see if that’s it.

Firebat138
                                Participant
                                  @firebat138

ok, so I got the Fozzy table, I was using the 4k LE table, the pack comes up, the VIDEo behind all the artwork plays for a sec, but then nothing, my topper works, the video plays, but nothing else happens.  I did have to rename the puppack to st_161h instead of st_161hc.  Will that make it not act properly, I do notice my rom is all orange.  LOVE THE GAME, any help is appreciated

trochjochel
                                  Participant
                                    @trochjochel

ok, so I got the Fozzy table, I was using the 4k LE table, the pack comes up, the VIDEo behind all the artwork plays for a sec, but then nothing, my topper works, the video plays, but nothing else happens. I did have to rename the puppack to st_161h instead of st_161hc. Will that make it not act properly, I do notice my rom is all orange. LOVE THE GAME, any help is appreciated

You have to Download the colorrom files on vp universe and place them into altcolorfolder. And enable color in vpx menue for this table. If  no videos triggerd during game you have to install frezzy 1.71 correct

outhere
                                      @outhere

The PinUp-Pack-Editor Will not let me load this puppack

PinUpPackEditor-1

trochjochel
                                      Participant
                                        @trochjochel

The PinUp-Pack-Editor Will not let me load this puppack

PinUpPackEditor-1

this was made with the old Puppackeditor . open the screens.pup in Notepad and delete all screens that were set to Off . Save and then you can open it with the new PupPackeditor star

outhere
                                          @outhere

Thanks for the idea but when I was in there I noticed there were key Strokes below the last screen Entry that were blank when I deleted them and left the off screens in… I was able to open

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          elvinu
                                          Participant
                                            @elvinu

If you’re having problems enjoying these cool videos (thank you Trochjochel!) as a single screen user using PinUpMenu.exe to launch the game, this is what I did to make it work . . .

Note that my adjustments to the bat file are probably not kosher but it worked for me (maybe my system’s wonky). Also, I tried this bat file adjustment with two different versions of the game and it only worked for one of them.

1. For me, the bat file details below worked for nFozzy’s Star Trek Enterprise Limited Edition (Stern 2012) vpx file but not for
                                            freneticamnesic’s Star Trek Limited Edition (Stern 2013) vpx file.

2. I’m using the st_161h.zip rom.

3. Copied the pup-pack files to PinUPSystem\PUPVideos\st_161h>

4. Copied PinUpPlayer.ini from PinUPSystem> to PinUPSystem\PUPVideos\st_161h>. See TerryRed’s Aug 8 post here for details: https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/pup-packs-on-top-use-pup-packs-on-a-single-screen-desktop-view-fp-vpx-fx3-etc/#bbpress

5. Copied the pupinit.bat file (pupinit_vp_no_front-end_1.1 version) from TerryRed’s VPB Download from the site above to PinUPSystem\PUPVideos\st_161h>.

6. Had to do the following bizarre edits to the bat file:

Change the following:
                                            start “” pupwinpos.exe “PUPSCREEN*” 0 2 0
                                            start “” pupwinpos.exe “Form1” -1 2 0
                                            start “” pupwinpos.exe “Visual Pinball Player” -2 2 1

to

start “” pupwinpos.exe “Visual Pinball Player” -2 6 1
                                            start “” pupwinpos.exe “Form1” -1 7 0
                                            start “” pupwinpos.exe “PUPSCREEN*” -2 7 1
                                            start “” pupwinpos.exe “Visual Pinball Player” -2 8 1
                                            start “” pupwinpos.exe “PUPSCREEN*” -2 10 0

I had to set the first PUPSCREEN line’s 3rd number to 1 = setfocus; otherwise the videos wouldn’t appear and stay. The following line returns the focus to the table and the last line has the videos return.

Again, I realize the adjustment I made probably isn’t proper but it works for me.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?