Star Trek (Gottlieb 1971)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BorgDog
    Participant
      @borgdog
      MemberContributorvip

Star Trek (Gottlieb 1971)

This is Gottlieb’s 1971 Star Trek.  This is the export (Italy) version of Astro.  This is an add-a-ball game only.  The replay version of this with different artwork is 4 square.

This update has new logic thanks to allknowing2012/Daryl who found some backglass images on ebay that showed why there is that crazy area in the upper left of the backglass.  It is there for the 10 rollover values, 100,000 to 1,000,000. So I needed to modify the logic and the backglass due to the new info.

Hold down left flipper key before starting a game for a couple seconds to open the option menu (inspired by loserman76 and gnance)
      Many thanks to sliderpoint and StevOz for physics and bug testing!
      Thanks to Plumb on vpf for the Astro playfield scan that started this.

directb2s included
      DOF enabled
      FS settings in the table are for my cab which has the playfield in portrait mode, most of you will need to adjust the Backdrop settings.

8 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Like it! :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Ben Logan2
        Participant
          @benlogan2

I love this one, Borgdog. I’ve recently contracted a bad case of EM fever. Thanks for delivering the cure.

I’m visiting Pinball Hall of Fame in Las Vegas this weekend. I honestly caught myself thinking, “I’m going to miss Borgdog’s EMs while I’m away.”  Your recreations are that good.

BorgDog
          Participant
            @borgdog
            MemberContributorvip

I love this one, Borgdog. I’ve recently contracted a bad case of EM fever. Thanks for delivering the cure. I’m visiting Pinball Hall of Fame in Las Vegas this weekend. I honestly caught myself thinking, “I’m going to miss Borgdog’s EMs while I’m away.” Your recreations are that good.

Cool, have fun down there.  It’s one of my life’s missions to never visit Las Vegas, the Pinball Hall of Fame may be the only thing there I am remotely interested in, I’m pretty sure they have an EM or two there for you to play.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?