Star Trek Limited Edition (Stern 2013)

Viewing 4 posts - 221 through 224 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

the DMD clock not only tells time! It also plays dmd animation, Temp and humidity.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

Bullwinkle55
      Participant
        @bullwinkle55

well I Gotta tell you, if  I had a tail it would be wagging.  This is just so much fun. Thanks big time Fren

Erzak
        Participant
          @erzak

I installed the PUP-Pack for this table, and was playing it a bunch this past weekend, and noticed that the ball gets really jumpy/squirrely at times, taking strange bounces and other odd movements. Was trying to determine if I had messed up a setting with my nudging sensitivity or something, but as far as I know, that is not table-specific. I don’t remember that happening before, but it’d been a while since I played this table.

I came here to see if there was a newer version, and have been reading thru the support posts, haven’t seen anything about that.

However, now I am not sure I have this exact same version, since the original archive I have is named “Star-Trek-LE-Neo-real-Mod-1.0.2.rar”, I think I downloaded it from monsterbash, a website that went away last year. Looking in the changelog page, I see a comment about the pew-pew option to turn off the lasers, and my script has that option. I suspect the table I have is based on this table. I can’t find anything online about what the Neo-real-Mod is. Anyone know? I think I’ll try this version and see if the physics are less wonky

I have also observed a good deal of slowdown during Klingon multiball, but it’s still playable. I have an Nvidia GTX 1070 Ti video card, this is the only thing I’ve seen that slows it down!

Dungo
          Participant
            @dungo

Thx for your hard work for our great hobby! :rose: :rose: :rose:

Viewing 4 posts - 221 through 224 (of 224 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?