Star Trek Limited Edition (Stern 2013)

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    Drybonz
    Participant
      @drybonz

This table is so awesome… with the backglass included now it’s fantastic.  A real work of art.    :good:

*edit*  I’m noticing that the slight occasional ball lag is gone from when I first played this… could that just be from improvements in the VPM over the last few days (not sure if that would effect it)?  Regardless, it’s very smooth now.

Drybonz
      Participant
        @drybonz

Does anyone know what the steps are to get into the laser mode?  I really want to check that out.

freneticamnesic
          @freneticamnesic
          vipModeratorMember

Not particularly, I always get it after completing a mode x3 (nero 1, nero 2, nero 3 for example) and it comes on sometime during captains chair

Punch it!

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Jackie-Chan-Latest-HD-Wallpapers-Free-Download-9

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

Drybonz
            Participant
              @drybonz

Not particularly, I always get it after completing a mode x3 (nero 1, nero 2, nero 3 for example) and it comes on sometime during captains chair

Sounds good… I’ll see if I can get the x3 on one of the missions.

newjersey
              Participant
                @newjersey

hey there, BIG fan of this table.
                i also was a BIG fan of the PRO version. i had this button, you know what i’m talking about: the PUNCH IT button.
                the button you need to press to get out of the select mission whole thingy on the left.
                i had it programmed on my cabinet, for the PRO version.
                i was wondering what button i need to configure, because it’s not working anymore :(
                also, is there a way to reprogram this button? i looked for it, could not find it in the Code

freneticamnesic
                  @freneticamnesic
                  vipModeratorMember

It’s set up for the magnasave button the same as the Pro was, what if you hit it twice?

Punch it!

Umpa
                  Participant
                    @umpa

Man what can be said except thank you to all involved played with dof enabled and man just adds that little extra icing on an already iced up cake! Thank you again!

Vinthar
                    Participant
                      @vinthar

Works like a charm now. Again big thanx!

I don’t want to push my luck but is it possible to also add asteroids to future LE edition update? :)

http://mirror2.ipdb.org/images/6046/image-7.jpg

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

You need new new controller.vbs

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

Johngreve
                        Participant
                          @johngreve

Is the LE backglass that Fren has linked here animated?

I have it loaded up but it appears to be a static glass in my case…..

Just wondering if I’m missing something here……..the Pro backglass is very nicely animated on the PM5 version of this table but have not tried it on this version yet.

Just wondering…..thanks!

CarnyPriest
                          Participant
                            @carnypriest

That LE backglass animates for the Pro version but not for the LE version. Probably needs an update. It’s good to have a backglass though.

Another possible option is Aurich’s custom backglass on Pinside. It’s another version that features the Enterprise and not the actors.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-new-original-translite-decals

NoobSolo
                            Participant
                              @maximus07

The previous update worked, but with this one i get that error message :
                              LoadVPMALT “01560000”, “sam.VBS”, 3.10
                              Line 235  light1pos(0) = laser1.x: light1pos(1) = laser1.y

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

You must use the new new controller.vbs

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                newjersey
                                Participant
                                  @newjersey

@ Fren, about the PUNCH IT button:

i tried, but can’t get it to work.
                                  am i alone in this? if i am then it’s something i’m doing wrong, right?

delta6014
                                  Participant
                                    @delta6014

I’m getting this error “Line 1 Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name index.” Any ideas. I have the 2.39 Vpinmame and the new controller VBS and the correct rom

freneticamnesic
                                      @freneticamnesic
                                      vipModeratorMember

That LE backglass animates for the Pro version but not for the LE version. Probably needs an update. It’s good to have a backglass though. Another possible option is Aurich’s custom backglass on Pinside. It’s another version that features the Enterprise and not the actors. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-new-original-translite-decals

My first thought was this is a b2s limitation…but maybe not. I’ll try to update the b2s tonight and see if I can make it do anything but I doubt it.

Punch it!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                      freneticamnesic
                                        @freneticamnesic
                                        vipModeratorMember

I’m getting this error “Line 1 Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name index.” Any ideas. I have the 2.39 Vpinmame and the new controller VBS and the correct rom

That’s a new one to me.. try it with DJRobX’s latest VPM update? (more current than 2.39) but not sure that’s causing the error. Very strange…

Punch it!

Johngreve
                                        Participant
                                          @johngreve

That LE backglass animates for the Pro version but not for the LE version. Probably needs an update. It’s good to have a backglass though. Another possible option is Aurich’s custom backglass on Pinside. It’s another version that features the Enterprise and not the actors. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-new-original-translite-decals

My first thought was this is a b2s limitation…but maybe not. I’ll try to update the b2s tonight and see if I can make it do anything but I doubt it.

Thanks Fren,

Either way it’s just nice to have a BG……I just wanted to make sure that it wasn’t me.

Drybonz
                                          Participant
                                            @drybonz

Try replacing your vpm.dll with the 101116 version toward the bottom of this page… http://vpuniverse.com/forums/forums/topic/2687-code-change-to-enable-sam-le-driver-board-support/?page=7#comment-31203

See if that fixes problems for you.

*edit*  There’s a 101316 version on page 8 now as well… you definitely want to keep up with that thread if you are interested in the LE stuff… things are happening fast.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 224 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?