Star Trek – The Next Generation (Surround Sound MOD)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RustyCardores
      @rustycardores
      MemberModerator

http://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=71418

This is a Surround Sound MOD of Knorr’s excellent 1.2 version of this table.

* This is mod will play on all cabs, regardless of sound system used.

It is best suited however, to cabs fitted with the ‘SSF (Surround Sound Feedback)’ tactile exciter system.

Cabs with regular stereo systems will benefit from an enhanced level of Left/Right stereo separation.

Many thanks to Knorr for permission to mod and share this table.

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Sven34
      Participant
        @sven34

Fantasitc for Star Trek The Next Generation. I love this table. Good work  :yahoo:

Jopp
        Participant
          @joppnl

Great!! Thanks!

Surround Sound Feedback is great for every table and as ST:TNG is a fantastic table also this will double the fun  :good:  !

Thanks to Knorr for approving to mod his great table as well!

My favorite pinball machine?
          Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you Rusty for this “update” to a already great table. :good:

I should mention, that I kind of stumbled over updates to a couple of tables over at the Italian site as well. Since those updates didn’t get mentioned on the front page I thought maybe you could confirm ? AC/DC and Indiana Jones pinball Adventure. Are there more that has passed me by ?

RustyCardores
              @rustycardores
              MemberModerator

Thank you Rusty for this “update” to a already great table. :good: I should mention, that I kind of stumbled over updates to a couple of tables over at the Italian site as well. Since those updates didn’t get mentioned on the front page I thought maybe you could confirm ? AC/DC and Indiana Jones pinball Adventure. Are there more that has passed me by ?

Yes ACDC and IJ are mine and you should also find MedMad Reloaded there as well.

Here is the current table list for Surround Sound tables from various authors.  If you know of any that I have missed please let me know and I will update the list in our Facebook Group.

2 users thanked author for this post.
              Thalamus
                @thalamus

Possible to get my hands on this https://www.facebook.com/groups/PoorMansDOF/1982338658711817/ ?

I don’t do facebook, and I hope I never need to.

Find it kind of weird that you’ve provided names to who have made these mods. What I mean, why keep them as tiny.url instead of uploading to eg. vpinball when the post itself is made public here. But, well, I don’t complain. Thank you very much !

Daryl
                Participant
                  @allknowing2012

The group has changed names..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SSFeedback/

Can you reach..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SSFeedback/1982338658711817

Thalamus
                    @thalamus

No. I can’t access anything that is uploaded to facebook.

RustyCardores
                      @rustycardores
                      MemberModerator

Possible to get my hands on this https://www.facebook.com/groups/PoorMansDOF/1982338658711817/ ? I don’t do facebook, and I hope I never need to. Find it kind of weird that you’ve provided names to who have made these mods. What I mean, why keep them as tiny.url instead of uploading to eg. vpinball when the post itself is made public here. But, well, I don’t complain. Thank you very much !

The tiny urls were added to the linked list above simply because when the list was copied from Facebook they were truncated.  So I just chucked them back in as tiny ones for the purpose of sharing that list with you.

Re where the tables are uploaded….  That’s all to do with the author and where they have chosen to share them (some have even chosen to share them just to the Facebook group).  The tables that I have permission to mod are also uploaded only where the original author has requested that I upload them.  While some other “Mod without permission” tables that I have done, I have chosen to share directly, simply to give some time between the author’s original upload at a site and my mod.  I just think it would be a bit rude of me to post a mod of a table that the author has only just uploaded themselves…. they deserve their time in the spotlight IMO. ;)

Re the table you requested…. I will send you a link in a PM.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      Lizard
                      Participant
                        @lizard

Just getting around to loading this up on the cabinet, Looks great but i have a weird problem with the way the top ship looks. It looks different to the pic of the table above. I have tried a few different settings with no change, any ideas as to why this would look different.

Attachments:
                        jbg4208
                        Participant
                          @jbg4208

Just getting around to loading this up on the cabinet, Looks great but i have a weird problem with the way the top ship looks. It looks different to the pic of the table above. I have tried a few different settings with no change, any ideas as to why this would look different.

That is the Borgmod ship.  Line 79 in the script change it to a 0 for the standard ship texture.

Knorr
                          Participant
                            @knorr
                            vipContributor

For the custom ship I can say that the material changed throw a VP update. I think they changed in 10.3 something with the material settings. The preview looks like the screenshot from the 10.2 version.

Lizard
                            Participant
                              @lizard

Thanks for the info, i found the setting for the texture after posting. I will have a play with the materials and see what i can do.

Thanks again

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?