Star Trek – The Next Generation (Williams 1993)

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    stuntcat
    Participant
      @stuncat

Yes I agree , an already amazing table just got better, well done all involved

Bob Albright
      Participant
        @bobalbright

Thank you..love this table!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

LlamaStick
        Participant
          @llamastick

Can’t wait to try this out. My favourite (favorite ;-) ) table just got better! :)

Rehab
          Participant
            @zheksone

This 1.3 version is seriously amazing. It is a treat to the eyes and man it plays amazing. Thanks so much!

Zheks

1 user thanked author for this post.
            marie
            Participant
              @marie

Just got back from outer space. Amazing update. Thanks!! :rose:

goofything
              Participant
                @goofything

Thanks so much for the hard work on making this great table even better!!! Really appreciate all you do!

It’s such a fun table to play. But I seriously have to learn the rules better so I can improve.

:yahoo:

Manolo / ICE
                Participant
                  @kamerik

Thank you :yahoo: ! One of the greatest tables. Too bad the night is too short ;)

mokujin1970
                  Participant
                    @mokujin1970

Great table guys!

I do have one issue. the playfield looks like it is under something? I’va attached a picture of it so you can see what I’m trying to say. I’m running this on VPX 6… would that have anything to do with it not being visible?

sttng

Thanks in advance;

MoK

Ben Logan2
                    Participant
                      @benlogan2

Thanks, Knorr!

Thalamus
                        @thalamus
                        ContributorMemberModerator

Great table guys!

I do have one issue. the playfield looks like it is under something? I’va attached a picture of it so you can see what I’m trying to say. I’m running this on VPX 6… would that have anything to do with it not being visible?

sttng

Thanks in advance;

MoK

Pretty sure you’ve changed the z-axis – don’t !

JR
                        Participant
                          @jfr1

Hey @mokujin1970 , that’s how the playfield looked when I downloaded it earlier on my laptop that’s still  running 10.5.  But it’s looks fine on my cab with 10.6 ver3592 which I don’t even think is the latest version.   So maybe check out what Thalamus suggested.  And this is one of a growing number of games that I can view and check out but awaits a stronger set-up to play stutter free…but the appearance is fine.      fine??  Amazing!!  Thanks Knorr and team!!

Thalamus
                            @thalamus

Ah. Good point. You’re probably right – requires 10.6.

STAT
                            Participant
                              @stefanaustria
                              MemberContributor

… i only have some small Stutters, when Flashers are in Action, e.g. when Ball rolling down the left Ramp …

trochjochel
                              Participant
                                @trochjochel

This raises the table to the highest level, top. I’m looking forward to doing a PUPPACK soon. Thanks for the great work.

Rajo Joey
                                Participant
                                  @joey2001

I’ve made a few games and the physics are great. Also the artwork is eyecandy.

But I’ve got an issue with multiball. Have more than 3 B points and there’s one ball, which couldn’t be found. After a while with automatical searching the table spit him out. But then he roll in the cannon and the cannon go back to his starting point and stay there. I can shoot the ball out, but he always rolls back in the cannon. I have to end the table.

kds70
                                  Participant
                                    @kds70

I’ve made a few games and the physics are great. Also the artwork is eyecandy.

But I’ve got an issue with multiball. Have more than 3 B points and there’s one ball, which couldn’t be found. After a while with automatical searching the table spit him out. But then he roll in the cannon and the cannon go back to his starting point and stay there. I can shoot the ball out, but he always rolls back in the cannon. I have to end the table.

Same here … :unsure:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Thalamus
                                      @thalamus

@joey2001 and @kds70. Sure it doesn’t really start with a lost ball from the lock shot ? Being a ssf user, I can partly hear when there is an issue there. But, then again. I’ve played the game yesterday and today for over 3 hours total and for me it hasn’t happened again. So, this one will be tricky for @knorr to find I think.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                      Knorr
                                      Participant
                                        @knorr
                                        vipContributor

@ClarkKent is on it

STAT
                                        Participant
                                          @stefanaustria
                                          MemberContributor

@joey2001 and @kds70 – tried to delete nvram ? Start Table … Quit … Start again: then always wait until 3 Balls were loaded to the Top ( automatic process ) :bye:

And don’t miss the Colorization: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/5516-star-trek-the-next-generation-vpin/ B-)

Rajo Joey
                                          Participant
                                            @joey2001

Thanks for your replies. But it was in the game. I’ve play it for 10 or 15 minutes. Then I’m in a multiball game and I think one ball stuck somewhere. After the other balls drain, I have to wait until the table is searching for the ball.

After second searching the lost ball was spit out. It falls in the left cannon. The cannon goes back to his starting point and stops there. I can shoot the ball, but it falls back in the cannon. No chance to play.

We will see, if clarkkent find the issue. But it is a great table.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 275 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?