Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 posts - 261 through 272 (of 272 total)
  • Author
    CalleV
    Participant
    @callev

Its must be the image (in image manager) : “cayley_interior_4k.hdr”

When I flipped it in photoshop and reimported the glare moved up by the bumpers ;)

But when I flipped it vertical it seems to do a better work, so try that.

Blacksad
    Participant
    @blacksad

Visually perfect and the ball physics is very realistic, a real treat ! Thank you so much for sharing ! :heart:

xantari
    Participant
    @xantari

What triggers the fan in the 1.4.1 update? I had a previous version where the fan would activate whenever you launched the ball from the turret but that is no longer happening. I tore my cab apart and did a ton of updates (DOF R3++, latest DOF configs, and several other things). I did confirm that my fan is still working by activating the port in LEDBlinky, just want to make sure I didn’t mess anything up or if this is just an update to the DOF configs online.

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

Have you tried a previous version to see if it still works

That is controlled by the rom

xantari
    Participant
    @xantari

Figured it out. So my super ancient version of DOF from 2017 never really worked correctly with PWM control on the PacLED 64, it was either on or off there was no controlling the intensity of the fan. So I forgot back in 2017 I had the DOF config tool set with a min and max fan intensity both set 1 (was trying to figure out how to slow the fan speed down). After the DOF  R3++ update these values seem to work now. The issue is that a 1 value for max isn’t enough to turn it on.

what is interesting though is DOF test table does activate the Fan even when intensity is only set to 1. My guess is that it does not take the PWM values into account with that table.

Blompottan
    Participant
    @blomman

Hi and thanks for an awesome table.

I have issue with the last ver and can’t figure out what is doing this. Changelog don’t tell me much.

I get a light showing up when I rotate the table to 0 in the backglass/pov settings.

Any help would be appreciated tnx.

robertms
    Participant
    @mophead

Hi and thanks for an awesome table.

I have issue with the last ver and can’t figure out what is doing this. Changelog don’t tell me much.

I get a light showing up when I rotate the table to 0 in the backglass/pov settings.

Any help would be appreciated tnx.

@blomman
    see the post linked below for explanation and a quick fix:

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/star-trek-the-next-generation-williams-1993/page/13/#post-144495

kwaaizaat
    Participant
    @kwaaizaat

The table overview/screenshot is amazing allready, can’t wait to play around with this one.

Thanks for sharing…

Grec
    Participant
    @grec

I’m not getting any music or game sounds when running this. All the table physics are working with SSF, but nothing else is. Any idea why that is?

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Validated your rom ?

liebowa
    Participant
    @liebowa

I’m just starting out in this hobby, and finding all of these great tables.  This is gorgeous.

I have a question regarding entering initials for highscores.  It seems that the normal left/right flippers to change/select the letters aren’t working for me.

Can someone tell me which buttons are used?  Is there a way in the script I can find this for myself?

Thank you

Newbie to Virtual Pinball as of August 2020

Cabinet Build:
    - Computer: Intel i7 Processor, 16gb RAM, 512gb SSD AMD Radeon R9 380
    - Monitors: Playfield: 42" Vizio 1080P, DMD: 17" Dell, Backglass: 32" Hitachi 1366x768
    - Pinscape for Nudge, LedWIZ for lighting (strobe and flippers only, at the moment)

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

i have been trying to figure out how to get my fire button to light when the ball is in the L and R cannons.  It works on ball launch but its tied to a switch I think W16 in DOF but thats in the shooter lane.  I have tried S17and S18 for the solenoids , i have tried adding events, triggering it with the lights, nothing….I am gonna go look at ACDC cause i think its the same way

Viewing 12 posts - 261 through 272 (of 272 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW