This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  delta6014 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
     delta6014 
    Participant

This  is  a toy mod of Knorr and Clark Kent's fanatastic table. I used to own this table, and had always wished they had used a cube model for the Borg ship. Thanks to Knorr and Clark Kent for allowing me to share this. This is my first upload and is probably a bit crude in how it is achieved. Probably won't work well in desktop mode. Just a newbie learning the ropes. Thanks to all

7 users thanked author for this post.
     Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Allowing this mod since it was partly approved by at least one of the main authors, Knorr. And, well, we need to be a little lenient towards those that takes their first steps outside of just playing, don’t we ?

If for some reason we do get objections from Knorr or CK, it will disappear without any further notice.

And. Thank you @delta6014

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Is this a real Mode, i mean: is it also avaiable for real Machines ?

Rawnei 
    Participant

What’s different, anything other than the Borg cube?

delta6014 
    Participant

The other ship models are new, and there are some different lighting effects during borg multiball

Karlor 
    Participant

Thanks for the table! The next step is editing the DMD ship to a cube too..

CarnyPriest 
    Participant

Get in touch with slippifishi at VPU. Maybe it is possible to do some frame replacements:

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/5516-star-trek-the-next-generation-vpin/

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Is this Mod of this Table?

Star Trek – The Next Generation (Williams 1993) 1.2_SurroundSound 1.1

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/star-trek-the-next-generation-surround-sound-mod/

dgrace 
    Participant

Great table but volume is super low. Is there a way to make it louder without making all the other games super loud? It’s individual settings are already at 0.100 each. Thanks

delta6014 
    Participant

I contacted Slippi over at VPU and he said he could do a borg cube on the DMD, but not now. He’s moved on to another project at the moment, but maybe in the future.. This mod is NOT a mod of the surround sound version.. The sound can usually be adjusted through the rom controls usually keys 8 and 9 I think.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2FB Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account